Returning player LF Guild

Former mythic raider coming back to the game. Currently work 24 hours on, with 48 hours off (with a possible move to a 48/96 hour schedule in the coming months), so unable to fill a raid spot unless it’s more of a heroic/casual spot. Looking more towards M+ to push keys since that can be more flexible but will raid again if the above-mentioned schedule isn’t a big deal. If raiding, preferred starting time for me would be around 8:00pm central time.

Alliance or horde doesn’t matter. Will be leveling a new character. Prefer to play healer but can play any role with the exception of melee dps.

hey there, me and some friends just started a new guild, although that is a turn off for most people we have been very active building a raid team but more importantly pushing keys, to the point we do something nearly every day and swap between members. most of the guild is comfortable doing 15+ and a few of us are making that climb to 20s. if this is something you may be interested in, we play area 52 Horde. hit me up in discord notadelas#7187

Hey man,

Check us out:

thanks!

Welcome back!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Hey there! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome back Lifecycles! We are looking for both M+ and raiding members. We are quickly building a community so if either is interesting we would love to talk with you! If you want to get in as a social / M+ person and then see if raiding would work out, we’re open to that.

For more info or to apply, please contact:
damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey if you are still looking for a guild PM me on discord SnackPack#6517

Hey there!

If you are still looking I would love to chat. We are currently looking to add a few more healers to our guild.

We run a lot of mythic+ we also raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 9-11est. I have several who work a rotating schedule and we are pretty flexible when it comes to that.

My bnet is shiloh#1377 and my discord is shiloh#0935

Happy gaming and talk soon!

[H][US][Hellscream] Recruiting for Mythic - Tue/Thurs 7:45-11PM EST

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 2/11 Mythic, new team – we’ve had two real nights of pulls

We also run high keys every week.

Shared Realms: Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh

Our History: We have been around since 2014 and have typically been a casual guild. In Shadowlands, we have had more interest in Mythic content.

What we offer:

• Alt raiding, Mythic+ groups, Transmog runs, and PvP every Monday

• Guild repairs, Guild competitions with rewards, and More!

• Mythic raid teams give spots on merit

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs: Frost DK

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)