Returning player LF Guild

Hey all ! Returning player here. Shadow Priest looking for N/H guild to help gear back up and help progress. My availability are Tuesday Wednesday and Sunday. Any other questions feel free to ask or connect with me on bnet.

Thanks !

Yas#11724

Hey Yasz, Melting Snowflakes on Stormrage-Alliance is looking for some fresh blood to add to the mix. We are a Mythic+ focused guild running keys every day. We believe in Quality over Quantity and because of such we are not a very large guild. We have 300 members since Inception date of 9/18/2021. We are looking for those people who do not like Drama Llamas or Toxic people. Those who just want to have some fun while chatting it up with Guild Mates.

We also have a Raid Team that just go started this week. Currently 8/10 N, nothing to write home about to Mama, but considering we are a fresh team, not a bad start. We are AotC focused in Raid and we get together Tues and Wed nights at 730p EST and go until 1030p. We are in need of a priest, Disc or Shadow, or hell someone with both specs to spice things up a bit.

I know you got questions, so give me a holler:
Discord: Morgurth#1113 or Ainenya#1526 on Btag.

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey I tossed you bnet add!

Hello there! I’m with E L I T E, new transferred Alliance guild on Stormrage. We’re actively seeking for new members to join. We raid Tues + Wed 6-9pm PST (looking to eventually push into Mythic), do M+, as well as PvP. Feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord (moshgoddess#1375 / moshgoddess#8843). :slight_smile:

Hey, saw your post. My guild is Horde on Area 52. Our raid team just started this tier from a mesh of a few different guilds that died. We want to build a strong team for this and future tiers. We could use more DPS to fill out our roster and we currently have no shadow priests. We raid Wed / Thur 8p-10:30p eastern time. If interested, lmk!

Discord: Steakiderio#7358

If you are are open to transfering I would love to chat. See our guild ad below:

• 10/10N 9/10H is recruiting for SoD * - come help us kill Sylvannas on HEROIC!

Enshadowed is a semi casual adult raiding guild on US THRALL looking for players for our raid roster. We have been around since wrath with a core of players that have been playing together for a long time. Unfortunately the current events with blizzard have forced us to rebuild our ranks as many players are “taking a break”.

We are also an older established guild so smaller/newer guilds looking for a merger are welcome to inquire who have stopped raiding due to attendance, unsubs, leadership etc.

We are focused on AOTC each tier and then hoping to push Mythic if attendance/interest and time allow us. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11pm EST

RAIDING NEEDS

Healers (2-3)

DPS (Many)- Would love to see Death Knight, WW Monk, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, Balance Druid and mage but all DPS are welcome

TANKS (1) (In reality we are recruiting for any role even if your a tank that really would like a guild reach out, we currently have 2 tanks but I (as in Brew) wouldn’t mind giving up my spot to the right person if they were interested)

MYTHIC PLUS*

We are looking for anyone who loves to run and Push Mythic +, at any capacity we can all learn from each other and have fun at the same time! We want to build a roster again where KSM and running keys in general will not have to be pugged.

COMMUNITY

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. We love achievements, mount farming, Rated Bg’s etc and want to bring our roster back to being able to do these things again as a guild.

What we expect.
Players who want to join a community and be active whether it is for raiding, pvp, mythic plus etc.

For raiders
We do expect you to know your class, do your best and be open to constructive feedback because frankly, we all want those bosses killed. Keep you main character up to date and most importantly want to be part of a team. Guild hoppers trying to get the highest progression, well…this is not the place for you.

Contact us !
Bnet: ree#1799
DISCORD: kayliee#7155
BATTLENET Id: Halloween#12483
DISCORD: Brew#4300