Returning player LF Guild

Hey everyone sorry if I’m posting in the wrong place.

I’m a returning player looking for a casual guild to raid and do M+ with. I don’t mind healing or dpsing (I get lost in dungeons easily so I probably wouldn’t make the best tank.) and I’d be willing to start fresh on a new server.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey friend :slight_smile: Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses:

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

Brand new guild formed to push as hard as we can in current and later content! As of today we are only a week old but made a fun run impromptu heroic and did a couple bosses. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. RL 5/10M EXP (many of the other core members who helped found the guild also have mythic experience) !! Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome! A lot of our core members are 2k-2200 IO if M+ is your main jam! we really need more dps but someone able to flex dps to heals is a huge bonus <3

If interested reach out through discord to either:
Rezzyn#0133
or
Rage#5951

[H] Full Murloc US-Zul’jin Recruiting for Reclears/Roster Stability

About Us: Full Murloc is a Casual, Community-driven guild with an AOTC-focused Raid Team and an adult mindset. We’re always looking for new people to join our little pond, and have fun together.

Our Raid Team is led by a 7 year veteran with previous Cutting Edge experience.

If you’re looking for more from your guild than just logging on and seeing some other names on the roster, then we may be the place for you! We pride ourselves on making every member feel like a part of the family that is Full Murloc, and we’d love to see you join us!

We Raid Friday/Saturday 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST or Zul’jin Server Time.

Please reach out to any officer in-game or via Battle net and Discord:

Ahlu:- Parafuni (Ahlunia)#5578 (Discord) - Parafuni#1135 (Bnet)

Fury:- Fury#3259 (Discord) - Killerpox#1990 (Bnet)

Lay:- Laylreith#2043 (Discord)

Check us out! We’re a relatively new guild and as such we still have people leveling. We’re friendly, welcoming, and usually don’t bite.

Hey Jupitur, welcome back. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache an Adult guild on Thrall (EST).
We are a small close knit community of adults that get together to enjoy each others company, which is key now days. Most of our members are 30+ with quite a few of us over 50. We have several couples in the guild and our biggest asset is that we realize this is a game and that Life has to come first.
The guild has been around since 2015 and I have been the GM for the last 3-4 years. We have seen lots of sparse times but we are a community of friends, and most members have been here for years, and even those that depart, stop back in once and while in Discord just to chat. The expansion has been rough, we started with around 30 active members/raiders , and are now down to around 15. People have left or mostly just decided to take a break for various reasons. All our friends that have left are still around, and most are still in the guild, but just waiting for Blizzard to bring give them a reason to play again.
I will post more guild information below, but if you are curious feel free to reach out. I encourage anyone that is interested in the guild to come sit in discord to listen and watch (someone always goes live, usually Cranberry our shaman healer) and see how we do things at TSM. There is a reason we have been around as long as we have, and why we are still here, our people.

Good luck in your search.

**Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us. **

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full-time or DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

1 Like

[A] Descendants of Lore is an established semi-casual Alliance raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years) and have raided consistently through each expansion. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid-back fun environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push to go as far as we can each expansion but play to have fun. We push for Heroic each expansion and when we have the roster, we will do a few bosses in Mythic.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, weeklies, etc. throughout the week.

We are looking for long term, mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for
DPS - DK and Warrior

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long-term guild. We are also filled with dad jokes and general shenanigans and silliness.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154.
Discord: Daveta#5455

Many of us also get lost in raids. It is a running joke in our guild.

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Please add me on Discord I would love to talk.

Discord: SGnekobasu#0501

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are currently raiding Tues/Fri night with Saturday being an optional alt Heroic night.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!