Returning Player LF guild

Returning player, been gone for awhile looking for an active close knit guild, active if a must. I play a druid and a shaman and currently working my way through shadowlands.

Willing to server change and/or faction.

2 Likes

Hey bud we are in need of a shaman resto ele or enhance we raid two days a week on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est on Zul’jin US horde we are a heroic / Mythic guild I can be reached at Sig#9905 on discord or Battle.net Sig#11142 if your interested

Hey there, we’re currently in need of a healer and would be open to both a Druid or Shaman if you’re interested in healing at all. We’re a tight-knit bunch that get along with pretty much anyone as long as they’re chill people - Chaotic Neutral has been around since BC and we’re open to taking a look at anyone just starting or returning to the game who wants to raid, give us a look if we sound like what you’re after!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST - as of writing this we were 10/10H and 6/10M with a few attempts on Council before we called for the tier due to raider burn outs.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

we have a tight-knit group that plays together all the time, even outside of raid. were always doing something, and our main goals consist of getting AOTC and some mythic progression.

You are replying to my post buddy not the original :joy:

Heya! I’d love to chat with you about our group! :smiley: We’re mostly made up of returnees and newbies, so you’ll have friends leveling through SL. bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hey there Fatbuddy! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Do you plan on healing?
Firehawk is a big guild of friends and fellow teammates whose currently recruiting for our heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix (10/10H CN). Our raid team is a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time.We’re looking for dps and healers to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination, specifically a mage/priest/lock and any healer class, but any class is welcome! We form groups for mythic + and pvp regularly as well. We raid every Friday and Sunday from 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) or the raid lead Halladi(Gilthee#1903) for more information about our guild, raid team and policies. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Descendants of Lore is currently looking for a few more dps for our guild. We are a close knit guild of older players (30-70). We are small to medium sized but have 5-10 on throughout the day and 12-15 for raids. We have consistently raided for the last 15 Years and we run M+ and the weekly events throughout the week and many times stay on discord after to just chat. Here is our spam, if you wish to speak further please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455