Returning Player LF Guild to possibly raid with

Hey Was a Former Heroic then Mythic raider but during Legion Med School got in the way so I stopped playing. Now have the chance to return to the game with grinding time on my hands and a 110 boost to burn. Looking for people to play with raiding once levelled and geared would be a great thing too. Have experience with Healing and RDPS. Thanks!

Hey there, med school huh? Wow! Best of luck to ya!

Horde | Thrall-US | Blood Forged
Tues/Thurs 9:30p - 12a EST

About Us:
[Blood Forged] was founded by two friends during the pre-patch event for Warlord’s of Draenor. We are a mature 18+ guild, consisting of friends and family, we are a close knit group. Our main goal is provide a fun and stress free environment for those who have had a long day from work, school, or for those that just want to whack on a boss collect it’s loot. We strive for achieving Ahead of the Curve each tier. We offer other activities such as: Mythic Plus, Arenas, PvP and WPvP, Achievement or mount runs, Transmog contests, and other various activies throughout the game.

What are we recruiting?
We are currently in the process of reforming our raid team and need new individuals with a team mindset to help us progress through this tier and beyond.

Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc/Holy Priest, Holy Paladin
Ranged: Mage, Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin

Progression
4 of 9 Heroic

Point of Contact
Co-GM/Recruitment - Adrisenpai#9736 (Discord) | AdriAlmighty#1682 (Bnet)
Raid Leader - Icecreaam#1226 (Bnet)

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time. On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654

Hellooooooo Curate!

We’re an active guild that’s always willing to help new players (or returning players) get into the swing of things. We have fun alt runs on Wednesdays and Sundays so you can raid casually with us and if you’re interested in the hard stuff after, we do that too. See my spiel below:

is a 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Heals and DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Welcome back, if our times would work for you, I’d be interested in chatting with you. When you’re ready to raid and are all caught up, we’ll be here for raiding.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hi! I am recruiting for my guild, Icrontic. We are Horde on Thrall. We are an adult guild, so we all have jobs and understand busy schedules. I am actually a veterinarian, and I remember what life was like in vet school! If you can’t make raid, just give us a head’s up, but no big deal! We raid Thurs/Sun from 7:45 - 11PM EST. We’d also be glad to help you level, and get you back up to speed. We are a community outside of WoW as well (icrontic. com). If you’re interested, contact me at Charity #1589 (BT) or Charity #7259 (Discord)!

Hi Curate,

If looking for some casual heroic raiding check out our post below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin##

Currently 6/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Curate,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild , emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We will get AOTC every tier.

Raid Times!
Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids (not including the optional night)
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Knowledgeable about class/spec
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck, get into mythic or when someone needs a little help figuring out what small changes they can make to boost their performance.

We also expect that you’re working on your gear outside of raid, WQ’s, assaults, Warfronts, M+, Islands (level up the necklace) etc., keep in mind we’re doing it too, so you won’t be alone. We’re in this together and it’s a group effort.

We have a lot of goals which leaves room for plenty of types of people; raiding, dungeons, timewalking, M+, transmog runs through old content, achievements etc., not everyone is into all of that, and that’s ok, you can pick and choose which parts you’re interested in and have friends doing it with you.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank (Preferably a Prot Warrior, Prot Pally or BrM Monk) Healers (Preferably a MW Monk/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman)
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
Any DPS interested in our guild

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312 (bnet) Recruitment/WM nut: Delirium#11294 (bnet) or Delirium#2128(discord)

Howdy,

Tainted Morals on Korgath is 4/9H and has open recruiting.

We are a small group of players that came back after a break to raid BoD. We are in need of a healer and dps. We also run M+ as well.

Raid times: Tue/Thur 8-11ST

Add me on discord: Armageddon#5143 or Btag Armageddon#1581

Hi Curate,

I have a cross server community group you can join before you make any decisions on moving servers. We are a Heroic Raid guild on Duskwood and we raid Tuesday and Fridays at 8 pm Est.

If you would like to join just add me on bnet: Anaranae#1516

I hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

DirtyLilHorde is a Mythic raiding guild on Zuljin we raid Sun Mon 11-2am est time. We are more than willing to help gear. We believe if you recruit good people they become good players. Pst Mac#1753 would love to chat with you.

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are 3/9M BFD. 5/8M Uldir

We raid HEROIC Wednesday 9:30PM to 11:30 EST (6:30 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/QcS9Jm9

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270

Discord: Gldfsh#1218

Hello,
Carpe Imperium on malfurion is a heroic raiding guild that runs 2 days a week(Tuesday, and Sunday) looking to expand our roster to a place where we could push into mythic, we are currently 7/9 heroic.
If you would like to chat more add me on battle net with hankofer#1289
Thanks

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 4/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Who we are: Final Attêmpt is a newly formed guild on Alliance side of Sargeras. We are an AOTC focused guild. That will be the goal every raid tier. If we have the numbers and the interest we may do some mythic but we are in no means a mythic guild.

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 5pm to 8pm PST (8-11 EST)

Progression:
11/11 H Antorus (Pre Nerf) AOTC
8/8N and 8/8H Uldir AOTC
currently 9/9N and 4/9H BoD

Needs:
Currently are needing any and all DPS
Melee: Closed!
Ranged: ALL
Heals: Dedicated tank healer/DPS off spec

Conclusion: If you want a guild with a solid officer core and the strive to recruit good, dedicated players then we are the guild for you. Always someone on discord or online. Recruitment is still going so bear with us while it all comes together. Thank you for your time if you got this far.

Contact Info:
Battletag - Taaser#1461 or Discord Taaser#1645
Battletag: Evilkid11#1346
Battletag: Luny#1769 Discord: Lunywalnut(ronnie)#7353
Battletag: Jagermeifter#1410 Discord: Jagermeifter#0282

Who is Peak:

Peak is a new alliance guild on Proudmoore that was established by experienced raiders and friends. We are looking for raiders to fill our core roster so that we can dive into Mythic content. We are striving for a fun and relaxed environment, while still maintaining a solid push in raids on a light schedule.
Willing to merge with a guild. Would discuss ranks, ideals, etc. Days/Times are set however!

Raid Times

Saturday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST
Sunday - 5 PM - 8 PM PST
8 PM - 11 PM EST

What are we looking for?

Tanks
Closed

Healers
Holy / Disc Priest
Hpally

RDPS
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Spriest
Lock
Mage

MDPS
Havoc DH
Rogue
Ret Pally
Warrior
Enh Shaman

• All Specs / Classes are encouraged to apply regardless of if they are listed above.

Contact Us

If you feel like you may fit in, please feel free to contact one of us via bnet, or simply post below and we will contact you!

• Officer : Thrillhouse#1644

• GM : Rae#1385

Hello there Curate! We’d be willing to help you level and gear up quickly to join us in our raids and as well as our m+ teams! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Disc Priest-
  • Holy Paladin-
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hello, we are recruiting!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

< Its Bloodlust Not Hero > , Horde, Thrall (21+) is currently looking for people who are interested in working together and having fun. We are a pretty cohesive group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath.

Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good. We are a mix of male and female players. We enjoy weekly M+ runs and raiding.

Raid nights are Fri/Sat 8-11 pm EST. Current progression is 9/9N, 9/9 H. We are a heroic guild and have easily attained AotC each tier for the past several years. We usually work on some mythic bosses each tier but do not push mythic content hard.

If this sounds like the guild for you, add Tails#1421 or Jaelin#1998 to your friends list and we can chat.