Returning Player LF Guild PvP & PvE

Hey there,

I’m a returning player who plays casually. I’m on a few nights a week and enjoy playing whenever possible. I started playing in 2006 with a few friends and enjoyed every minute of it. I began playing Vanilla and worked my way into a few expansion packs all the way through Cata.

Since then I put down the mouse and keyboard, ended up getting married and am about to put the finishing touches on my college career. With that being said, I picked up Legion, leveled a Tauren Warrior to 110 and a 120 Gnome Mage a few months after BFA’s launch.

Long story short, I looking for a guild to rekindle my passion for this game. I’m interested in some end-game content and most definitely some PvP. I’m new to the Blizz community but not a stranger to the game.

I’ve landed on the realm of Azshara a few months ago and main a Gnome Mage by the name of Fullytorqued. I’m rocking a solid ilvl of 322 atm. Really looking to get that gear score up and enjoy some end-game content. Look for me on here or in-game and I’ll look to get back to you asap. Thanks for reading!

If you would consider switching servers add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you about joining us

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders (3/8M 8/8H) who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :cupcake:

Thanks for getting back with me peeps! Not sure about a server swap but I like the enthusiasm! Khava, I’ve only ran one or two heroics and 0 mythics atm the moment. I will surely check you all out in game. Not sure how this new cross server system guild system works but I’ll give it a shot!