Returning Player LF Guild (Illidan)Horde

I have a DK ilvl 271 a Warlock, and a Warrior (both around 240) Im just returning after a 3 to 4 yr break. Im looking for a guild thats close, mature, and active. Tired of applying for guilds on my server Illidan and most are basically “dead” or the application stays pending for weeks.

I’m looking for a guild thats like a family in a way where people know and are comfortable bs’n and calling each other by thier actual names… like the old Cheers tv show. Why? Because those are guilds I resonate with better vs a guild thats just all about raiding 24/7 or mythics 24/7 on as schedule. Those kinds of guild typically people log on, do those things and log off. They’ll preach helping people but they really are never on to help people.

Sorry if it sounds stupid, but even my prior guild when I last played we all were pretty close, unfortunately none of the play and none of them have the desire to play again, but we do occasionally bs on discord still. I will be joining with all my characters listed above once i get a comfortable feel for the guild and feel its a match for both of us. You scratch my back I scratch yours.

In game character name Ghozer is the character

We are an 18+ guild who can get a little wild, but always have fun and try to be respectful. We do not tolerate any sort of prejudice, bigotry, or cruelty. Most of us have been friends for at least a couple of years, and are looking to bring more into the madhouse.

Current Events:
Thursdays @ 19:30 EST - Newbie Raid Night - Anyone can come, but patience and good attitude are a must.

Fridays - Heroic progression raid @ 19:30 EST. For those who already have a grasp of the mechanics and are looking to push content with more of an edge. Good attitudes are still a must.

Sunday - Mythic Madness - keys, all day! Doesn’t matter if it’s a +2, or +15, we will run it. Always looking for more friends to come join us!

Message Ashory or Rèneda on Area52 for details!!
Discord: Ashte#7089

Add me on discord : BJB#0407

is your guild still recruiting?

As tempting as it sounds. Im on Illidan :frowning: And thats been home for me for a long time.

Hey there, I know how it is to feel like a certain realm is ‘home’. A lot of players who stuck wtih guilds etc. for a long while feel like that (I know I did).

But, if you’re still looking we have a group that sounds like it would suit you on Eredar. We’d be happy to help you level an alt to get a feel for the guild if you’d like.

This is our general blurb:

I know it can be overwhelming when you put up posts like this as far as discord ads. So, if you’d like feel free to add me on discord- Jae#1113 , if you’d like an invite to our guild discord or if you have any questions. :slight_smile:
Best of luck!

Hi Amizory,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868

We are always recruiting :slight_smile: I am so sorry that it took me so long. Reach out to me via Discord or Bnet, any time.
Bnet is Ashory#1424