460 Ret Paladin LF Heroic AoTC focused guild

Currently have a Hunter/Paladin at cap, havent played much since early 10.1 but want to get a head start on TWW. Comfortable doing keys/AotC raiding with some mythic. Mostly looking for scheduled raiding with a more casual feel.

availability is any evening after 7:30 PM EST until 11:30 EST

Good Afternoon, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums that I attached to this message.

Hi Kearanos!

I am usure our times will work for you. But I will leave our guild onfo here for you to look at!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113

Hello! Settle Down on Stormrage is looking to fill our M+ raiding roster. We are currently in our 4th week of raiding and are 8/9H. We raid Tues & Sun from 8pm - 10:30pm EST.

Reach out and we can chat more!
Tempyi - Recruiting Lead
BTag: Syrtis#1374
Discord: syrtis1

Ally seems fine, but they really havent done well with cross faction yet.

Greetings Kearanos :slight_smile: We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC, but some of our raid members wanted to take a break so that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hello Kearanos! I came across your forum post and wanted to reach out to you! I am the guild leader of a fairly new guild on Illidan called Everlasting Vengeance! We are a smaller close niche guild that runs keys and focuses on getting all of our members Aotc each raid teir. Even though we are on the smaller side we get things done! All of our core members are Aotc for the past 3 seasons and 2500+ mythic rating.

Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday at 8:30PM to 10:30PM eastern time. If you have any questions or would like to chat please reach out to me on discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Post says youre done for the expansion?

Greetings Kearanos!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Kearanos! Unfortunately, our end times run a bit later than your stated preferences (1 hr past), but if you have some flexibility possible then we might be a good fit. If not, thanks anyways for your time!

We’re currently looking for DPS and could use a ret paladin in particular. Though if you prefer the hunter, we could likely work with that as well.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hello Kearanos! If you have already found a new guild congrats! If not I wanted to reach out to you again. I had previously responded to you a couple weeks ago, but since I came across your post again I figured I would check in with ya.

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an Aotc and Mythic+ focused guild. Raid times are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM. We are a laid-back guild that is looking for players that mesh well with our existing group and who like to interact with each other. We are very active on discord as we chat throughout the day both in game and out of it.

If you are looking to meet some new players and become more than just another number to fill a raid slot please reach out to me via discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hello! If you’re still looking we’re recruiting a tank and a dps or two to push further into early mythic. Currently AotC and 1/9M. If you’re interested add me!
Discord: Jaystir

Hello Kearanos,

If you are still looking for a home I wanted to tell you about my guild The Killer Bunnies on Stormrage. We are 8/9 heroic Amirdrassil 2 nights a week and we have 2 dedicated m+ nights, anything else is available other nights, even more m+. We just discuss it in discord and get together. We are Cross-faction and we have a cross server community if you want to play with us before transferring anywhere.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:15 pm est to 10:30 pm. We are looking for a healer and some ranged damage dealers, but we like to let people play what they love.

We have all manner of high level crafters, we cover guild repair and try to provide everything needed for a good experience.

We are small enough that no one sits out, we help run m+ to help gear people up as needed and we are supportive and offer a good opportunity to make real friends.

I have a twitch channel that I stream to if you want to see us in action: twitch.tv/anaranae and you can reach me at Bnet: Anaranae#1516 or Discord: Anaranae#3307

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
Ana