Returning player LF guild for raid & M+ WILL TRANSFER

I havent played seriously since Wrath but came back to the game a couple months ago. Im currently on Horde NA Alexstraza and have had no luck finding a guild at this point I will be happy to transfer to any NA server where there is an opportunity.

I am not an expert player but I am willing to listen, I learn quickly, and I dont make the same mistake a hundred times. I am available nearly all evenings and weekends and dont have a problem making scheduled raid times. Im just looking for a guild who is willing to work with someone who has some catching up to do and will put in the effort to do so. I AM NOT ASKING TO BE CARRIED NOR DO I WANT TO BE. All I am asking for is an opportunity to progress in the game beyond what I have been able to do on my own with LFG/pugs.

I have Blood DK and Vengeance DH tanks and Holy Priest/ Mistweaver monk healer that are all 220+ Ilvl currently.

jvacant84#0789 on Discord Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Hi Artemiskhan!

My name is Kiuayoukai, a recruitment officer from the horde Guild Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin. I sent you a discord friend request in hopes to chat with you about our Guild. Our Guild is recruiting, and I think you would be a great fit. Below is our recruitment post. If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle, Wednesday Mythic Workshops & more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal 2/10 Heroic SoD & with the shared goal on getting AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

Battle tag: Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey there Arte, sent you a friend request on discord. Would love to talk to you about joining Grimfrost.

Talk soon.

If you are willing to head to the alliance side Descendants of Lore is recruiting a few more people. We have room for DPS or heals. We also raid on Sunday if you would like to tag along and see how we raid. I will leave our spam below, if you would like to speak further please add me to discord or battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Our guild is recruiting.

ABOUT ONE BLOOD
Guild Master and few officers goes way back to vanilla WoW (Alliance). One Blood started in Burning Crusade as Horde and remained active for most of the expansions. The guild took a break in Legion and came back for about half of Battle for Azeroth. So rest assured, the officers knows how to properly run the guild and lead raids.

One Blood is NOT and will never aim to be a large guild (e.g. multiple raid teams). We like to stay small (15-25 active players) so we can run heroic raids (AOTC) and dip our feet in Mythic progression and get to know the people we play with. We’ve achieved our goal of 10/10H AOTC and now we are pushing as far as we can into Mythic.

We understands that real life happens. People come and people go. Our goal is to provide a friendly and open environment for people to wind down and just have fun. No pressure but some commitment (raiders).

GUILD RULES
Nothing fancy, just the typical common sense.

1. Be nice, play nice. Good sportsmanship is highly encourage.
  2. No unnecessary rage and try to avoid selfish actions when in group settings.
  3. If anyone have any issues with other members or the way the guild is run, please do speak to an officers, we will sort it out before things escalates.
    RAID SCHEDULE
    Days of Raid: Tuesday AND Thursday
    Hours per Raid: 3 hours
    Raid Time: 7:00PM-10:00PM Pacific
    Calender Signup: Please use discord Calendar to sign-up for raids at least 48 hours prior to raid. Please do not just randomly show up, it’s not polite since Officers need to plan raid composition based on whos coming.

RAID RULES

1. Be on time, or at least let someone know if you are going to be late. It’s not OK having everyone wait on you.
  2. Try to stay the full raid duration, dipping early throws off the raid composition and brings inconvienence to everyone.
  3. Sharing is caring. Don’t get mad if someone didn’t offer you an item. Loot is Personal Loot so if they want to keep it, they keep it. Tip: Make friends, so they’ll share loot with you more willingly :slight_smile:
  4. Trolling in raid is allowed! But please avoid wiping the raid or any action that will impact the raid progress.

RAID CONSUMABLES
Flasks: Guild supplied, personal stack as backup
DPS/Prepots: Personal stack, guild do NOT supply
Guild Repairs: On

RAID PERFORMANCES
One Blood is not an elitist guild, however, we do ask that every raider give it their 105%. It’s not nice to join raid just to get carried. Officers will be running WoW Logs and audit parses on a weekly basis. Overall, we’re asking for raiders to be performing at least in the 50-60 percentile. If you’re not at those numbers, work towards reaching that. We will not tolerate raiders that stays at a stagnant performance below 50% and doesn’t strive to do better.

I’ve sent you a discord friend request if you would like to chat.

Discord: dyanahime#4586

Artemiskhan, HEY!

We are looking for a priest healer to be added to our ranks in raid as well our guild community for M+, Achv runs, xmog and overall day to day play / hangout in discord and some pvp tossed in. I’ve sent a discord request and would like to talk more.

Some basic info below:

Feel free to give us a looksie at:

Hey there, I sent you a discord request but I wanted to leave this here as well to give you some more info about us! :slightly_smiling_face:

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hello, if you’re still looking, I’d like to throw my hat in the ring! I’ll link our recruitment post and if things sound like they might interest you, we’d love to hear from you! [H] Thrall 1 Night per week AoTC guild LFM

i accidentally dismissed your request from earlier send again if you could please

I resent another friend request on discord.

If you are still looking and aren’t opposed to going alliance hit us up, would love to chat. Our info is in our recruitment post:

Hi Art!

If you’re willing to be part of the team and work to catch up (with our help), then we’d love to have you!

< Everest > is a Semi-Hardcore 3/10M and AOTC guild looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster. Cross Realm is welcome!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

DK (Any Spec)

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST
Alt / Raid: Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder

Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder

Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer

Hi there! I sent you a friend request on Discord so we can chat! I’m Wook#0063.

Hey friend!! Someone’s popular :slight_smile: Naughtytime here :slight_smile:
I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad. :slight_smile:
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :slight_smile:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend :slight_smile:

I know you’re horde and We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people :slight_smile:. Good luck on your search :slight_smile:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :slight_smile:

Hi there! We’re a super friendly casual raiding guild on Mal’ganis. We have a few different raid teams and a LOT of M+ players!

I’ll post our spam below:

Hi there! MYTHICC on Mal’ganis is a really fun social guild with several different raid teams that are recruiting. I personally am a former CE raider who now raids with our “Swipe Left” team which is AOTC focused and raids only Sunday nights 9pm-midnight eastern. We have other teams that raid on other days as well.

Our website is mythiccmalganis dot come and feel free to check out the other teams. :slight_smile: MYTHICC is VERY active with lots of key pushers and we do our own M+ competitions and more. You can find information about it on the website. The social aspect of MYTHICC is personally why I love it here. The guild is always busy. There’s always people online, on discord, etc. We play other games together too (FFXIV, New World, etc).

Feel free to contact me on discord at Kalanii#9911 or on bnet at Kalanii#1116 or apply on the website if you’re interested!

Hey there! We’re from Lightbringer-us Alliance, right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in SoD, we’ve been toguether raiding for 10 years!

3/10 M Sanctum of Domination as of this post, and doing smooth progress into Kel’thuzad Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) and Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey Artemiskhan, I’m Jolly the recruitment officer for Elysium [A] Stormrage-US. We are a 2 day weekend AOTC raiding guild looking who is looking to build up our roster to 20 for the real possibility of consistent Mythic Progression. We’re 10/10 heroic 1/10 Mythic currently, and do weekly M+ with most of our community being Key Stone Masters if you’re wanting a reliable M+ community too. Raid nights are Friday-Saturday 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you want to learn more or have a chat. My btag is: Jollywalrus#1140 (We’re willing to wait for anybody who wants to re-roll that’s unable to consider transferring) We’re just hoping to find others interested that like our raid times and want a new home! Thanks for your time!

Skeptic Gaming on Illidan is now recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Sanctum of Domination! We are currently a brand new guild looking to fill our roster and grow our community. We are old friends and players just returning to the game and looking to build a long-lasting and stable home for raiders friends and casuals and most importantly to build a community that will last a lifetime. We have several players with previous/current Mythic experience. We are a Horde guild that has a long history of raiding dating back to Naxxramas in Wrath of the Lich King.

Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am Server time

Paid transfers will be discussed during the interview.