Returning player LF Guild for M+ and Raiding

I came back from a few year break, looking for an active adult guild for M+ and raiding and hanging out. I am a good player, I wouldn’t say elite, but good.

I have the following:
482 Prot/Ret pally
472 Resto Druid
460 Holy Priest
465 Veng/Havoc DH
471 BM Hunter

2 Likes

Forgot to add- Auras#1537

Hiya Titan!

I am unsure of schedule needs. Or what you would prefer raiding wise. I will leave info here for you.

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 2 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Roster is open for ALL classes Specs and levels. We will assist with what is needed.

Raiding Days and Times:
Sat-Sun
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Splicer6#1113

Go Bonkers is a newly forming guild with a core group of friends that enjoy playing the game and are looking to be a midcore, relatively competitive guild (Cutting Edge). Above all else, we are a friendly guild and enjoy having fun.

New season/progression schedule will likely be 3 days for the first 4-6 weeks, then cool off to 2 days a week. We will be a night time raid guild, hours will likely be anywhere from 8-9 PM to 11-12 PM EST.

Guild Objective: Casual raiding schedule while still being competitive among the other 2/3 day a week guilds with similar raiding hours. Presently, our goal is to ramp over time with Heroic/Mythic Raiding & M+ through Season 4 into The War Within and build a core raid group wanting to push content at a competitive pace.

Alt Requirement: None

We have multiple core members with multiple Cutting Edge achievements and plenty of experience with mythic raiding over multiple expansions. We are looking for good people with a competitive edge, but most of all, players that are looking for a guild to chill and vibe with in and out of raid.

Recruitment:

Open to all Classes/Roles. Always recruiting the player not the class.

Preferred Applicants: Those who enjoy playing the game at a high level who prefer to raid 2/3 Days. The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in the game outside of our raid schedule with other guild members.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, feel free to apply via the link or contact the below guild leadership via Discord.

Application link: https://forms.gle/iwbGURtvCZdFZPwGA

GM: PurityV2

R. Officer: Zoleo

Hey there,

Saw you are looking for a guild. I would love to chat with you. may be the home you are looking for!

I added you on BNet but I can’t get notifications to work. Shoot me a message on discord if you want to talk. Discord: mrjuxtv

Greetings Titan :slight_smile: We welcoming raiders into our Season 3 raid team along with Mythic+ key runners and social members! We’ve achieved AOTC, but some of our raid members wanted to take a break so that has opened some new spots and allowed us to reboot things in a more fun and relaxed way - while we await The War Within expansion!

If you’re interested in talking more - feel free to add me on Discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Devonellah#0195 or devonellah

You can also Click here to see our full recruitment post :slight_smile:

Hi Titan

We could be interested in both Paladin specs or your Resto Druid.

Take a look here for more info: <SRC> [H] [Tichondrius-NA] 9/9H AOTC: Recruiting Mage, Boomkin & Holy Pally

Hey Titan! Welcome back! I would love to chat with you about our guild on Stormrage. We are currently 7/9H (36% on Tindral) and we could use an additional healer.

We raid on Tuesday/Thursday from 9-11:30p est. We have a community/fun run on Sundays from 9-11p est and Mythic Mondays dedicated to getting keys done.

If you would like to chat, my discord is Boundless828

Hi, Titan. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a great home for returning players. We are very active and welcoming, with exactly the same mindset as you: we’re good at our classes but prefer spending a good time with friends over stressing about prog. Definitely let me know what you think, I’d love to talk with you more about what you’re looking for.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Good Afternoon Titan, I came across your post and wanted to reach out and share a bit about our guild. Are 2nd group is AoTC focused and 3 weeks in and sitting at 7/9H. If you have any questions or want to talk some more please feel free to reach back out to me or one of the 2 on the forums that I attached to this message.

Hello, I belong to a wonderful guild called Synchronicity on Wyrmrest Accord. We are currently raiding heroic on Fridays 8:30 EST, and normal on Sundays 2:30. And we run m+ at every opportunity. We have a community with the same name, if you want to come say hello.
Here is a link to more info from our GM:

Hey Titan! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi there!

If you’re still looking for a home, Synestia might be a good fit for you! We’re looking at moving into the Mythic raid sphere a little once the hall of fame is completed, as we have members of our raid team split between several different servers.

We’ve gotten AotC for the last seven tiers, and would love to add another healer to our roster! We raid Tuesday/Monday from 7:30-10p CST. You can find me on bnet @ Caitir#1862 or discord @ caiturina if you wanna chat! I’ll send a request your way.

Our guild on Tichondrius is looking for mythic raiders. We raid Tues and Thurs 8-10:30 EST. We just recently started in mythic and are 1/9. We would love to have you come trial with us. My battle tag is Sorzha#1294

Greetings Titan!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
6/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Sick Society is a retired raiding guild with experienced leadership looking to build a m+/casual/social/leveling guild. We are very friendly and we do a little bit of everything. Whisper one of us for an invite or add my btag Barbiedoll#11882

Hi Tìtan! Depending on what days/times you are available, we might be a good fit. We could likely work with any of those classes listed. If it helps, we would most prefer the priest though the ret pally or resto druid would be good too and DH/Hunter is doable. We do ask that all our hybrids have a DPS spec for flexibility.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36