Returning player LF Guild (flexible)

Our Guild - Enshadowed is an AOTC focused guild on Thrall and is looking for more raiders (and friends) as we just moved to this server in order to rebuild our team. We are an old guild with many of us playing together since Vanilla WoW. This expansion however many decided to “take a break” from the Blizzard drama but as with most expansions always come back.

We are pretty chill and raid two nights a week on t-th from 9pm to 11:30pm EST.

You can get in touch with me quicker on discord (Kayliee#7155) if you would like to chat.

Hey there, if you’re still in need of a guild ours is in need of more dps or a flex healer but class can always be discussed. We’re a very laid back guild that progs mythic but without all the hardcore tryhardness that can come with some guilds, if we interest you then hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have just started Soulrender prog.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Good afternoon,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps and a heals for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a healer.
We are 10/10N, 3/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Depending on what times you’re looking to raid we may be a good fit. Dropping our spam in here so you can take a look!

You look like you could be a great fit for our guild feel free to contact me with any questions
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829
i have put our recruitment post below as well

Hey there Minghua! My guild might be a fit for you. We’re experiencing a bit of lull in our raid roster with players deciding to take a break or let their subs lapse, so we’re looking for more members to join our raid team!

We do ask that our raiders commit to our raid times and days, and do what’s needed to keep your character ‘raid ready,’ but we’re not a hardcore guild. We’re not policing how many keys you’ve run (if any), making sure you have sockets on all your gear etc. As long as you’re playing to the best of your ability, and not holding the greater team back, you’re good to go.

Here’s a little more about us:
Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type
of Guild
: Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 6/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated members to fill out our raid team. We could use a demon hunter, death knight, mage or DPS warrior, but those are not required!

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

1 Like

Hi there Minghua!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hello! I’m from Otertuned on Zul’jin and we’re looking for more people to fill out our roster in our raid roster! We raid Thursday and Friday 7-10pm EST. Hit me up on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 if you want to chat!

Hey there, if you’re still looking check us out:

Hey bud we have a spot for u we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information.,

Brapples#6272

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server
which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

Skilled Healer (with DPS OS)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET or Discor if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET

Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC Alliance guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there!

I am not sure if you are up to changing factions, but our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events. Let’s pray to the Blizzard gods that 9.1.5 brings people back lol.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress as a team.

Here is our info below:
US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us in discord hanging out, chatting, and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799
Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.

Hi Minghua

If you are still looking and open to going horde, you sound like someone who would fit in perfectly at Endless Pastabilities! We are a group of friends that have played wow together for quite sometime. Our goal is to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Server - [H] Thrall
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server (EST)
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested let me know. I’d be happy to talk more.

Chaos Legacy welcomes returning players and will start progression raiding for AOTC each tier beginning Oct. 3rd. Prior experience for the creators is AOTC each season.

Sun/Mon 8-11 EST.

AlzHammer#1406
Füjita#6636

Hi! I think we might be a good fit for you! Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal SoD & looking to start heroic SoD together with the goal on AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

[Battle.net](http://Battle.net): Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hi Minghua! Do Not Release is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for a couple of flex players to help fill in a tank or healing spot where needed, we are looking for people to fill some our roster spots that can flex into a tank or heal role.

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic. We are looking for some recruit that will help keep all of the positions competitive as well as filling in as needed. We are and AOTC and KSM focused guild, with some mythic progression mixed in there. We have a highly active community with players pushing +20 keys as well as anything lower, and looking to expand on keys higher that +20’s.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CT)

Priority needs: Shadow Priest, DPS Shaman with Heal off spec, DPS DK and any other outstanding DPS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.

We’re a group of players that have been together for awhile now and have been through a lot of guild drama but came out stronger and continuously surprise ourselves with our ability to progress. We have a very active guild discord and community there is always someone around to play with.

If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852
Hectorican#8701

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659

We are a guild on dalaran which raids heroic and normal sod. We are currently in need of everything. We do mythic plus and we raid at least 3-4 times a week. We dont yell at each other and we have great times in our groups. We have a very active discord and we have a lottery. We do not have aotc yet but that is why we are recruiting. We have no drama which is also nice and its not tolerated at the same time. Our raid times are 8-10 server sat and sun for heroic and 8-10 server tuesdays and thursdays for normal. If you are not geared we will help. Please help us fill our ranks and our chat with fun as we journey across azeroth.

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight, Mage Balance Druid, and 1 healer to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working on getting our raid group back up to 14 from 10.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455