Returning Player LF Guiild

Former AOTC Raider with some Mythic Experience LF a Retail home!! I currently play a Elemental Shaman but want to level my mage from 50 to 60 to play that. Just looking for a solid community that I can grow with and enjoy playing the game again. I should be power leveling from here so expect the 60 on the mage soon! My discord is Alfaro#7894 Ask me more questions there. I love to dps and heal stuff I am willing to level my resto druid also!

Hello!

I would love to chat to see if you would be a good fit for Organized Chaoz!

A little bit about us. (we recently changed our name)

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11 pm.

When we are not raiding we are running Mythic+ as well as doing other content. Everyone that wants KSM in our guild we work to achieve them getting it. We are currently on heroic Jailer.

My discord is shiloh#0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Talk to you soon and happy gaming!

Good Day!
Hope this message finds you well.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Going to leave our guild blurb below and if you are interested, we hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hi there! We are [A] and [H] of Dalaran. We are currently 10/11 in heroic Sepulcher and are looking to get AOTC SOON! We have some mythic experience in previous tiers (usually 5 or 6 bosses) and are looking to continue that trend in season 4. We do keys together with varying levels of experience and are always on the hunt for some fresh faces!

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30pm EST to 10pm EST.

Let us know if you are interested! Notable BTags are:
Heal Lead: antroxia#1234
Raid Lead: nephilim#1432

Hello! I’d like to throw my guild’s name into the hat. If we sound like our times could work for either team, please drop a line, we’d love to chat with you!

Hello Alfaro

I am A recruitment Officer for Casual Carnage (Illidan-Horde)

We are a social guild that formed to create a fun community for wow and any
other games people play (League Of Legends and Among us are a couple games some of us often play)

We have recently started to raid and have gotten to 8/11 normal!
As the guild name suggests we are super casual with raiding so we are not in a rush to clear content this expansion just doing it for fun!
We raid saturday and monday every week raid times are 7-9 server time (Cst) there is no obligation for anyone to be there just doing it for fun times.
We are currently needing a healer and any dps.

We do love doing keys though he have a few people with ksm and some getting close to it.

Our discord is normally pretty active in the vc and text channels.
We just like to goof around and have a good time.

If you would like to hear more about us or are interested in joining add me on discord or bnet and message me!

Gold – Bnet: GoldenSmurf#11774 Discord: Goldy#8319

Hello Alfaro!

May I introduce you to < AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS >

We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience.
We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.

Connected Realms: US - Elune, Gilneas, Auchindoun, Laughing Skull and Cho’gall
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/11 M: Sepulcher
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST

Please feel free to message
Kris#1983
Fevion#1791
Aibe#1102

Afraidofelementals.com

Hey Alfaro! We are a newly formed guild on Stormrage Alliance. I’ll leave our information below, please feel free to reach out to either of us!

Genesis is a newly formed guild created by a small group of like-minded friends. We are a guild where members achieve goals while having fun. We are currently seeking founding members as we prepare to raid heroic, Season 4, and we plan to be fully operational for Dragonflight AOTC and into Mythic. This is an exciting opportunity to join at the ground level.

Raid Schedule: Tu & Wed 10pm-12:30am EST

Priorities:

• Grow an inclusive community where we can play games and have fun together
  • Growing friendships over progression and winning
  • Prepare for progression of AOTC in the first months of Dragonflight
  • Mythic raiding progression based on Raider interest

Culture:

• Middle aged adults with jobs and families
  • People who want to play video games to relax and have fun
  • Still want to be successful and achieve some progress
  • Teach each other and learn together to become effective players of your class(es) & role(s)

Social Agreement:

• Remember we are all here to have fun while winning
  • No drama or fighting
  • Respect for hierarchy of guild roles and leadership
  • Respect for diversity and inclusion

Raider Expectations:

• Strive for maximum attendance
  • Show up on time for raids
  • Be prepared for raids (consumables, enchants, etc)
  • Preliminary research of fights if you haven’t seen them before (videos will be shared)

Raid team recruitment Needs:

• Tank: Low
  • Melee DPS: High
  • Ranged DPS: High
  • Healer: High

We are always interested in people who are a good fit, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if we are showing “Low” for a role. We have multiple people who can/will flex roles.

For more info or to apply, please contact:
damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey Alfaro, I saw your other post on your Druid too… lol. We are Tom Sellecks Mustache on Thrall, an adult Normal/Heroic raiding guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the end of Shadowlands

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:

DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals

Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:
Would love to have a Warrior (we have none)
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

Hiya! Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. We are a very social and active guild. All are welcome! We are very much a play what class makes you happy and have enough alts among players to fill in where needed.

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!