Returning player LF GMT +8 guild, any server / faction

Hi peeps!

Looking for a guild, preferably (GMT+8) to do heroic and mythic raiding with for the upcoming Shadowlands.

Raided extensively from BC to Legion but took a break for BFA. Currently main a rogue but willing to hop over to other DPS classes if required.

Thanks!

Hello, I’m the GM for Guildy as Charged. Wr ar currently setting up for Normal/ Heroic raiding in SL and are still working out our days for raid (based on interest and availability) right now we’re running M+ to pass the time until the new expansion. If you have interest in Nagrand/Cael/ Saurfang feel free to reach out.

Discord: Hatterj#2302

Good luck in SL. :smiley:

Hey bud!
we’re recruiting DPS for our SL raid team, focusing hard on AOTC then mythic progression ASAP. we also focus on M+ runs, with groups running high and low keys pretty much every day.

if you’re interested, send me a bnet friend request at FrankWalker#11939
Cheers,
Silfae

Hey mate,

I am looking for some more experienced players, with a casual-but-serious approach to raiding.

I have aspirations for all content on launch, and having a strong guild throughout SL raid rotations.

Please see my post below and let me know if you wanted some more information and to chat further about joining.

Cheers,
Sky