Returning player LF friends/guild

I’ve played since cata but took a few years off until a week or so ago. Im a 35 year old dude who is chill/casual and easy to get along with. I’m helpful and respectful. Since I am an adult I do like to joke around and have a good time, but I never “attack” anybody nor am I an elitist. You’re not going to find me yelling at players based on how I think they should play in a setting like raid finder. You know exactly what I am talking about lol.

My fav roles are tanking and healer.
I like to raid but I don’t have grand ambitions like getting mythic raid clears because i’d start to lag out. I am stuck on DSL. I live in the sticks even tho I have a fully fledged gaming PC, it can’t handle it. So if i raid its either with the finder, or a small team I can chill with to clear content. But i’d like to get heroic aotc like I did in legion right before I went on hiatus.

I enjoy running dungeons so mythic keys are perfectly cool as i’ve run those all the time before. (Lol I remember lots of fun drunk runs on +1 keys)

My current intention is leveling up my 52 disc/holy priest located on AREA 52, but relearning the game and habits will take a little time.
Edit:
**main days I can do anything are Friday evening 7pm EST and anytime Saturday.
So looking for a potential guild or team/group or community with these times in mind.

My Btag is
GhostDog#153159

Hello Ecura!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

1 Like

New Raid times added

Hey, you might fit in with us! Our days don’t match but you’re more than welcome to kick it with us.

1 Like

Hi there Ecura!

Unfortunately we don’t have any spots for tanks or healers, but if you are open to DPS, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

1 Like

Still hoping to find a possible casual healer spot for a fri/sat. I have some friends whom I may bring along. Also please don’t ask me to apply to a guild via a website. I work for a living, to me that is offensive.