Returning player LF cruisy raid guild (Saurfang A or H)

Hi folks. I’m a returning player (skipped BfA due to relocation and employment circumstances) with raid experience back to Naxx Vanilla and progression in most heroic and mythic-level content that’s been released since. I’ve been in my current guild for 7 or 8 years and had a lot of PvE success with them, but am looking elsewhere as this one has become inactive and most key raiders, including the GM, have transferred off or started playing classic during my absence.

I am a reliable and organised person, focussed but laid back wherever possible, and a team player. Being just back to the game and levelling and gearing character/s I’m seeking a new guild with achievable plans to build, or an existing guild looking for casual members to fill raid spots down the track.

Due to work committments I’d prefer a non-lifestyle raid schedule of a few hours on a couple of days each week, finishing by 11pm AEST. I’ll still be on most nights for mythic keys etc or to push a third night on progression.

I’ve played most classes and performed all raid roles with a good level of competency, including switching class and/or role mid-raid to cover roster changes. As I’m in the process of levelling and am keen to raid I’m willing to consider any role and can get a character levelled and geared for it in a matter of weeks (also means faction is easily negotiable) . Happy to start in normal raids with a view to upping things as the guild and team grows.

Would prefer a guild with older members and/or a calm and reasonably settled atmosphere.

I’ll keep an eye on this post, and my btag is Hirkus#1357 if you’d like to chat.

Cheers

Hey mate, Welcome back to the game. By the sounds of things our guild would be perfect for someone like you as majority of us were in the same boat. Existing mythic/heroic raiders who no longer have the time to push that hard.

We raid Wednesday nights 7pm-11pm AEDT/ST and runs some keys or alt raids on other days for whoever wants to participate but they are optional. We are on Frostmourne - Alliance

We are currently after healers and dps so there is a few options available for you to roll a preferred character. We have a core group of about 8-9 raiders and we tend to pug the rest in the mean time until we fill our ranks with quality players. Considering the fact we are pugging a few we are 8/10H and only formed 3 weeks ago.

I have posted our guild thread below and also added you on bnet for a chat if interested in a potential trial (cantbstopped#1999)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-worthy-frostmourne-810h-recruiting-healsdps-for-heroic-raiding-wed-7-11pm-aedtst/822140/14

1 Like

hi there i might have a guild for you, i currently run a guild on cael that is 10/10N
6/10H we raid fridays 8:30pm 10:30pm server and sunday 7pm -9pm.
currently we are looking for heals and tanks with a dps off spec for raid and tank, heals and dps for M+ that can run during the week. if you have any questions please contact me at endgamez#11501

2 Likes

Welcome back to the scene mate,
I reckon our guild would be a pretty great fit for you, We’re currently 9/10H with the guild being comprised of largely older raiders with commitments outside of the game hence our strict raid times where we finish exactly on 11:30 aedt (no extra pulls).

We’re currently recruiting for all roles to bolster our raid size in preparation for early mythic prog (Currently running a 2-3-9 roster) Our community is fairly active outside of raids with members participating in m+ and more recently in this xpac PvP.

Chuck me an add if you want to discuss :slight_smile:
bnet: Dorman#11260
dcord: Freelo#5207

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-caelestrasznagrandsaurfang-jims-raiding-910h-recruiting-for-progression/858373

Hey there :smiley:

Philanthropy (saurfang/nag/cael) is a guild made up of returning AOTC & Mythic raiders that have been together since the start of WoD. We are recruiting for heroic and mythic progression. We are seeking to clear Raids and Mythic+ dungeons whilst maintaining a fun environment.

We expect every player to have a viable off spec in a different role to their Main spec if possible and are currently recruiting the following roles:

Healers:
Disc Priest (shadow and holy O/S)
MW Monk (BM OR WW OS)

DPS:
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin (Resto or Bear OS)
MM Hunter
Shaman ( Resto OS)
WW Monk (MW or BM OS)

If you’re class is not listed still feel free to contact us as we are always looking for competent players of any type.

Raid times Thursday and Monday, 7:30-10:30pm server time, and have a number of very active players that regularly run keystones, and we try to do some pvp every now and then.

Currently 8/10 Heroic and looking to push into mythic

Talk to Sluk in game or add Rustix#1893 on Bnet!

Cheers :smiley:

Sent you friend request to chat

Greetings, Gygax. Have you found a home yet? Well even if you have, keep us in mind for the future.

[A] Inspiration on Saurfang is mainly comprised of ex-hardcore raiders who no longer wish to hammer out four nights of raiding, yet still crave the satisfaction of clearing challenges as part of a team. Most of our players are adults with kids and/or jobs, so we get it - you don’t have time to obsessively farm up conduits in the maw every day, or clear every calling every day.

Your time is precious and we don’t want to waste it. We ask for sharp focus on raid nights, and the best that you can bring, trusting that you have used your own time to work out what that ‘best’ is, having researched your own class, encounters, and reviewed our raids strats as shown at https://inspiration-raiding.net.

We have three raid teams, of which, two look like they will suit your time requirements - our Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 team, and our Fri-Sun 20:00 to 23:00 team. All teams are 10/10N and are progressing into heroic, with the overall objective to step into mythic raiding when our numbers are high enough.

If this sounds like it’s at least tangentially related to what you’re hoping for, please message me on Discord - Sky_Paladin#7635. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Good luck, and good hunting!