Returning player LF casual...and with my newbishness I should probably add "patient"... guild :D

Greetings!!

I do not have extensive wow retail experience. But have played a ton of various mmos From EQ2, LOTRO, RIFT, AION, FFXI,GW2, ESO, FFXIV, etc… I also have a Paladin at 80 and a rogue at 62 in WOTLK classic, so I do have some decent MMO experience. I typically play melee classes, tanks mostly. :smiley:

I would LOVE to find a guild that is

• Social/Community focused - I don’t need it to be a high tier raid focused grp. Just a fun bunch of peeps I can do PVE content with, simple things like leveling groups for dungeons, would love to actually complete/learn a wow raid, have never done it before!
  • Mature/Older - I’m in my 30’s with a wife, find it easier to ride with a 21+ crowd. But legit, this is not a hard line, the maturity is the main thing I’m lookin for.
  • Respectful - I don’t mind occasional adult-type jokes, but also not into completely immature/racist back and forth. Especially the racial jokes, instant no for me.
  • Doesn’t require voice constantly - I’m all for communicating via discord in groups for like dungeon runs and for hard content, as well as using it as a means to bolster the community. I just sometimes need to login and chill/grind to myself, and not be in voice, and if that’s the ONLY way the guild communicates, probably not for me. Personally, I feel like it can create weird semi-cliques in a guild.

Im probably going to be rerolling a toon to learn the new talents and whatnot so server does not matter to me! If you’re interested please send me a holler also I am sorry for this wall of text

I feel like I need to attach 3 references and a cover letter now.

If you’re interested in joining a Horde guild, [US][Black Dragonflight] [H]<Chocobo Banditos> life friendly guild for raid and social

We also have a cross-faction community under the same name if you just want a community to find groups in.

1 Like

Hi.

Our AOTC guild would love for you to call us your new home. Divine Fury on Alleria has been around since 2008 and is very active. Our raid days are Friday and Saturday starting at 8.30pm server time. We raid for a couple of hours each of these days. We use Discord for our raids.

When we are not raiding we do keys together, xmog runs, old content and achievements as well as any other mischief we can get into. We are a very social guild.

If you would like more information feel free to contact me on discord Nala#6420

I await your 3 references and a cover letter :slight_smile:

hello,
I just wanted to drop our link to our guild. We are a pretty patient group of people and would love for you to check us out and see if we would be a good fit for you! If you have an interest in learning more about us please feel free to contact me on discord at Byndi#5161. Thank you!

Having read through your post I think you’d find us a good fit. We’re a small group of close knit in game friends that enjoy doing content together. It’s a game, not a job (thought we do enjoy our raid loot) so our main focus is just having fun together. We’ll take one good person that’s fun to hang out with in game and in discord than a whole raid full of keyboard warriors that are more concerned with their gear score than social interaction.

That said, I’ll paste the obligatory wall spam guild advert.

Guild & Server: Sisters of the Night : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed March 05, SotN is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We aim to progress current or AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. We also run regular Legacy raids/dungeons for xmogs, mounts, pets, and general shenanigans are aplenty.

Discord is active whether folks are in game or not as social interaction is what keeps us tight knit and effective while avoiding burnout.

Let’s chat!

Hey, I think our guild fits the bill with the description of what you’re looking for. Interested in chatting. Hit me up on discord @ hitze#8703

The implication is a newly formed guild on Stormrage (A) that is helmed by two very seasoned players in PvE and PvP content. We want to build a guild of quality over quantity. We want players who are consistently playing 2 push keys, rated PvPand raids. we are always playing azn love to group up for fun or progression

Hi Treyus!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hi Treyus!

I think my guild Antithesis fits all your criteria! Though I’m not sure if you’re looking to stick with Alliance. But if you’re up to playing a new Horde character, then you should join us on Zul’jin!

We are a small casual raiding guild, which while small, we all get along very well and care about each other, and are active and social - both in game and on Discord - where we do not require voice at all, mostly we’re in voice chat during M+ and raids. Our core group has been playing together for over 10 years! And while we’ve taken breaks here and there, we’ve always come back to play with each other.

We’re a mature diverse group of people with the majority of us in our 30’s and 40’s as well, so I think you’d fit right in there. We have no toxicity (as evidenced by sticking with each other for 10+ years), and no matter how many times we may wipe in a night, we’re always upbeat. While we are certainly capable of getting AOTC, that’s not our driving purpose - our main goal is to have fun together, push content together, and help each other out.

We like to keep things small, and while we may not have 3 raid groups like a lot of those bigger guilds out there, we are tight-knit and feel much more like a family than you’d get in a larger guild.

In case this is the type of thing you’re looking for and want to chat, you can reach me (Beauie) or Quizmaster on Zul’jin, or over battle.net friends:

Corvidae#11885
Rusty#1915

Awesome! thanks for the replies everyone, lots of great groups to check out!

Good evening. We are a group of older aged wow players. I thought I would leave our recruitment message for you to look at.

Hope that you can find a good place to call home.

Hello! I have a new-ish guild on Stormrage that is building from the ground up. We are going to be semi-casual, focusing on AotC at our own pace, with an emphasis on community and socialization.

If you don’t mind starting fresh with like-minded people, I think we would be a good fit.

My Btag is LivyKat#11178 if you have any questions or would like to chat. :slight_smile: