Returning player LF casual raiding guild

I am currently on Zul’jin. LF casual guild to run raids. I used to run normal and Heroic and maybe a couple mythic bosses. LF something around the same caliber. LF guild that has ppl online to socialize with maybe even run some M+ with. and am very into discord shooting the poops. I prefer dps but use to heal also and might be able to sub heal if needed. Not able to raid Tues/Thurs nights open to the other nights.

1 Like

Hey Shock,

My name is Ellindrasong and I am the assistant GM for The Traveler guild on Proudmoore. I was reading your post and I think you would be a great fit for us over here.

We are a small, but growing casual guild looking to get into raiding on Saturday nights, but during the week we are on either doing mythic+s, questing, leveling together, or sometimes just on Discord shooting the poops as you say. :slight_smile:

If that sounds like a good fit for you then lets start chatting on Discord or Battle.net.

Battle.net - Medrex09#1155
Discord - reddevilgaming92

Thanks again!

let me know if your still looking, thing we might be a good fit, bnet Th3forgoten#1254
discord, th3forgotenone

Hi Shock!

I am the GM for the guild Unbound on the Turalyon server. We run both normal and heroic as a guild. We are very casual and only raid one night per week (Friday).

You can find my spiel here Unbound Guild {H/A} Casual, social N/H raiding guild currently recruiting - Turalyon - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com).

I believe we are a good fit for you. Raventoo#1813

Hello Shõck! Welcome back to the game!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. I believe you would be a good fit for my guild and you could stay dps! We are a 9/9 heroic Aotc and mythic+ focused guild. We have been successfully clearing the heroic raid every week since January. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

We do have a fairly active discord community that we use talk to each other on a daily basis. The guild is comprised of veteran wow players, several of which who have played together for many years. When we are not raiding we typically have a couple groups of people running mythic keys, anywhere from a +5 up to a +25. We also have an in game community set up that we invite people to join to allow us a larger pool of players to run content with.

We are not a massive super guild invite type of guild, we are looking for like-minded players that mesh well with our current group, who want to actually be social and be friends with the ppl they are raiding with. Some one who would like to be more than just a random number filling a raid slot.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

if open to a fri/sat we have a aotc team that does some mythic on the casual side

Hey would love to chat. Hit me up on discord: mrjuxtv

Hey there,

We saw your forum post and wanted to reach out as we are recruiting more active players for season 4 and beyond. Below is a link to our forum post (makes it easier to see what we are about)

Happy Guild Hunting!

Hi there Shock!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Hello there! If our raid times/ days work for you, give us a shout!

Guild: Muffin
Server: Zul’jin
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)
Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Recruitment Needs for S4 & TWW:
Open to all but preference for dps with tank/healer offspec

A bit about us …
We are a semi-casual, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of Wow – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our community. We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, and political beliefs – but we are tolerant and respectful of each other. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree not to agree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Neb: Nebakenezer#5035

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Neb: Nebakenezer#1502