Returning player LF casual raid group

Hello All. Just returning after taking a few month break. Looking for a Raid Team that is doing Normal and/or Heroic progression. I am still in the Gearing/Catch up process. I am a tank main and I am versatile with the tank that I play. I prefer Guardian druid but I am capable of playing any of the tank specs to fill the needed spot. If the guild fits I am willing to Server/Faction change if needed.
I am available M-F 6pm EST to Midnight and all Sunday.
I can be reached at BNET - Amaterasu#11216

Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a wonderful day.

Hello Vhallanax
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

This is us:

Guild & Server:_ Illidans Redemption :Alliance: Silver Hand
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Suboptimal (on Duskwood) are looking for more raiders.
We are 9/10H with phase 2 on Sire
We raid on Tues & Thurs 8pm to 11pm server time.
We help each other to push M+ keys, we also stack to help each other get gear they need from M+s

Any questions or would like to know more get in contact with
Battle.net - Pustulio#1203, MiniNinja#1200178, Massdread#1160