Returning Player LF Casual Raid Group Day or Night

Hello, I’ve just returned from more than a year break, having stopped a few months after BFA release. I raided heavily throughout Cata/MoP/WoD, and then went casual from there. I have a 442 resto Shaman I am currently gearing, as well as a Blood DK and Resto/bear Druid on deck as well, both need cloak quest catch up.

Ideally, I’d like to raid one to two nights a week, between 7pm - 12am EST. Or, during the day if there are any guilds out there that would raid between 10am - 3pm.

Swek#1850 Bnet
Lord Spacedad#4506

Hi Tides!

We are Organized Crime on Zul’jin and looking for peeps who still enjoy the game and WANT to play - we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm-10:30pm eastern. We are 12/12H and are looking for players who want AOTC, are willing to dive into Myhic a bit, and enjoy running keys.

btag: Emeraldwine#1888
or discord: Puddin#1987

Cheers!

Hello Tides :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey pal my guild “Big Pulls Only” is looking for raiders to get a team going. Were all buddies that like to see how far we can get with content. We can help you catch your cloak and ilvl up the guys like to run m+ alot. Were not fake and artificial with premade messages we copy and paste. If you wanna check us out and see what were all about send me a btag request sparklepony#1552

Hello. Maybe we might be good for you?

About Us
Is A Little Salty (12/12 H evening team, 11/12 H morning team) Is a semi hardcore raiding guild that has been mythic raiding for the past few tiers. After taking a break and moving on to Classic WoW…most of the guild’s players have returned and are back into the full swing of things. Our main team is beginning mythic raiding while our 2nd team is progressing on aotc. Outside of raiding we also push M+ hard as some of our raiders are 2k io or higher, and the majority of the others are 1.6k io or higher and pushing keys daily. Very active guild that has members always looking for keys of all levels, bgs, arenas, and we are in the process of building a RBG team. We are a mature guild that values respect of each other and do not tolerate toxicity.

Schedule
Main team (12/12 H) 7pm-10pm pst Thurs/Fri
Morning team (11/12 H) 9am-11:30am pst Weds/Thurs
RBG team Tues (time tbd)

Recruiting
Morning team is currently looking for a 2nd tank, a healer, and ranged dps
RBG team is looking for warlocks, mage, rogue, healers

Expectations
The only things we expect from you is to show up to raids on time, know your class/role, learn the mechanics and perform them, be prepared and respect your guildmates. If you can’t do any one of these simple things then we are not the guild for you.

Contact Us
obliterate#11716
letgomyeggo#1838
discord.gg/hBySCp7

Come hit us up! [H] Returning mythic weekend guild lfm

Hi Tides! (ahaha, I see what you did there)

It sounds like we may be in your ideal guildset. You can check us out here and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. I’d love to talk!

Hi we are a guild that has been together since 2009. We are 12/12 heroic looking to push mythic content. We Raid Tues and Sun 9pm - 12 am central. We run m+ keys as well. We are a mature guild who enjoys raiding together. We are on area 52. Add me to ID moon#1410

Hi Tides,
I run a semi casual Alliance guild on Kirin Tor called Missunderstood.
We raid once per week on Sunday evenings from 630-930pm PST… We also do M+ groups on Friday nights. (raid times would be 930p-1230am for you)

The core group of us have been raiding together since MoP and we have an awesome community of players who love to help each other gear up.

We are currently in need of dps

Please message me on battle.net if you’d like more info @ndel#1651