Returning Player LF Casual AOTC Guild

Returning Player looking for casual AOTC guild, no faction preference, with availability from 10 pm - 12 am PST.

I’m a healer at heart, but I’m able to fill any role. I have a ton of seat time as a healer in several classes, everything but MW and Disc really. I wouldn’t mind tanking on the warrior as well, as I have some seat time with several of the tanks. Also happy to fill a ranged or mele slot as I typically play the entirety of a class. Either way, I’d be looking to main Priest and Warrior, while alting with shaman and DH. Just looking for some down-to-earth folks to move into dragonflight with. Below I’ll reply with my other toons, thank you!

Discord: Bender#1504
Bnet: Bender#1870

Here’s my Priest

and the shaman

and the DH

Reluctantly, here’s the druid. A lot of time with this toon raid/m+, I’d be willing if needed.

Any takers?

Hi, (Casual But Competitive) is a fresh guild starting up for Dragonflight. We are currently looking to fill out our roster with experienced players . Right now we are accepting all roles. So its more what you fill comfortable the most on and have the most experience. Once we have a core we will raid 1 night a week Sat. 8pm-11pm CST if your interested you can bnet message me to discuss in more detail. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.Nighthazard#1928