Delete this thread

Delete this thread

2 Likes

Hey there! Wanted to ask if you were looking for an AotC-only guild, or would you be down for some laid-back Mythic prog as well? I’ll keep this part short as I don’t want to flood your post with a guild that isn’t what you’re after, but I will leave our copy-paste below just to give you more info on us, GL on your search regardless friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9H & 3/9M ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with.

!ꀘꍟꌩꌗ !🅺🅴🆈🆂 sʎǝʞ/ /kꥧ

Looking to add 2nd team seeking RL

?? ??:??-??:?? pm Server/Eastern (RBG)
Wed 8:00-10:00 pm Server/Eastern (N/H)
Fri 8:30-9:30 pm Server/Eastern (H)
Fri 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sat 09:30-12:30 pm Server/Eastern (M)
Sun 08:00 pm Server/Eastern (Old Content Achvmnt Runs)

Shortbusfuhn#11886 Darkmordredd#1718 Skiid#11883 Zachai#11212 TheGob#1990

Hey Ripleey,

Welcome back! We could discuss which toon DH/lock tbh though we are more concerned about the person. Our raid times are right in your time slot there so we may be a good fit for ya. AOTC/KSH adult guild 730-10pm PST Tues/Wed.

Right now we are still clearing H on Tuesday, with possible very light mythic in the future. If it happens, it does. If not oh well.

I will drop our full gspam below but feel free to message me on discord @ markwahlbear with any questions or to talk! Best of luck in your search.

Hello! My guild Nightfall @ Tichondrius has a spot open on our Tues night AOTC team - times are 8:30-10:30 PST - would be happy to chat - feel free to reach out on disc @ bresei#4676

We’re looking to add a warlock or havoc dh to our Unsundered roster!

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team.We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like fun to you , feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - sawfty#11491
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 3/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Check us out here:

Eclipsed Unity - Dalaran - Fri. 8 / Sun. 7 ET - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Clique is a friendly, casual, heroic raiding guild on the alliance side of the Norgannon server. We also have a guild community so we can cross faction into raids and M+. We have been around sense early in Burning Crusade. A lot of our core members have known one another for a long time, and we offer a stable, friendly environment to new raiders or seasoned raiders that want a break from hardcore environments.
We are currently are recruiting for raiding once Dragon Flight hits. We raid 9:45pm to 12:45am CST on Tuesday and Sunday. We are currently looking for some range dps to round out our raiding team. Our guild boasts quite a few west coast members, a few night owls, and a few parents who find time to play after their kids have gone to sleep.
In general, we are a group of people that play wow because we enjoy the people we play with and we have a lot of fun together raiding. If this sounds like a good fit for what you are looking to do, I highly recommend checking us out and getting in touch with a member of the guild.
If you are interested in joining us or have any questions please feel free to contact anyone in the guild. My battle tag is Hadorya#1497 on discord at Hadorya #3191.