Returning player LF active/friendly Horde guild, open to server transfer. Alt + transmog + rep + achievement + mount enthusiast

Like the title says. Just be Horde and have an active/talkative/friendly guild with people who actually talk. Hit me up! I’m open to raiding in the future too.

1 Like

Hey Wildflower. Last Sanctuary (H-Turalyon) is a casual social guild that is focused on gearing for 8.2 and providing fun guild events for all members to enjoy. We would be happy to have you join and participate in our community. I’ll link to our recruitment post below and if you have any questions or want to join up feel free to add me: Spooky#1595

Hi Wildflower! We’re just starting recruiting for a new guild on Hyjal-US in preparation for 8.2. Below is some information about our goals as a guild, but we currently do regular transmog/mount runs and I’m also an achievement guy myself. If you’re interested in server changing and joining us, we’d be happy to have you!

Our Mission/Goals:
We are a guild that is looking to help our members participate in all forms of content. We acknowledge that getting into some of these forms of content are intimidating for new players and want to new players learn, while helping long-time players grow.

1. Raiding. We are looking to create a reliable progression raid team. We view progression as a slow learning process, and do not expect everyone to have a history of raiding. We want members who are willing to learn mechanics and develop their class skills through regular attendance twice a week. Having a core team will allow us to teach more members of the guild how to raid through carries or loot runs at lower difficulties.
  2. Dungeons. We welcome all members to participate in dungeons. We hope to have keystone pushes and teaching other guild members how to address specific affixes and help them learn to push Mythic+ to regular 10+ runs.
  3. PVP. We are hoping to build a guild rated battleground team. For those interested in playing more PVP, we acknowledge pugging battlegrounds is not always easy for those looking to get started.
  4. Achievements and transmog runs. We hope to regularly work together to help folks who may not have been focused on achievements and collections, reach their goals. This is especially helpful for the many achievements that require a group of multiple players and to allow you to group up to do quick transmog runs.

While we acknowledge that these are lofty goals, we are committed to ensuring that we are meeting our members where they are. As we continue to grow and develop, we will branch into having multiple raid and PVP groups in order to allow members to participate at a difficulty they are comfortable with.

Hi Wildflower,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD, 1/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 9/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps at this time.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.