Returning Player LF Active Community

Hi there,

Former Raid Leader, tank, therapist, of CE guild. I took a break from the game, like years, but now that I’m pumped for Dragon Flight I’m ready to make that return we all dread…anyways I’m looking to find a group of peeps that are chill, not overly sensitive or serious. I just want to see endgame content with awesome peeps and maybe have a laugh or two.

I’m not looking to really raid this expansion as it just doesn’t grab my interest. But the Dragon Ball Z Flight Paths is whats up.

Former Raid Leader, tanked on multiple classes, doesn’t stand in fire, like humor.

I’ll be starting a brand new character on whatever server you guys are on. hit me up plz

1 Like

Good morning!

I help run a horde guild on Zul’jin that’s recruiting. We have an active discord with weekly & monthly guild events. I will share the forum post for our guild below. If this sounds interesting to you, plesse dont hesitate to reach out.

[H][US][ZUL’JIN] Found a Green Quest now recruiting

Hey Khrimz!

I’d love to chat with you if you want to add me on discord, Letholas#9581!

Hey man,

Check us out: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+ - #3 by Lavel-shandris

Discord: Arth#0814

Hey!

About us: GPA is a guild made of long time friends from about 2010 who have played together across multiple tiers and other games as well.

Raid info: We are currently 8/11h with aotc in mind and eventually mythic once we have the comp rounded out. We raid tues/thurs 10p-12a est on thrall horde.

M+ : We have a very active M+ community with almost all raiders having ksm easily. And running keys daily.

Would love to chat and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to reach out to me on discord anytime! Moralz#9478

Hello there. To be upfront, we’re not super active right now. We are rebuilding from a skeleton crew. Trying to rebuild that active community. I’ll drop my info below and if it sounds interesting, I’d love to chat!

Hello Khrimz!

If you are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our Horde guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 6/11 H SOFO. No problem if you aren’t interested in raiding now, but we can add you to our raid roster going into the next expansion. However, once we get ya geared up, you are more than welcome to join us to take a peak at the current raid if ya like.

We are a very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (1pmish or 2pm server time/EST), to help guildies run M+ 15s, so they get something nice in their weekly vault. Personally, I try and set up a weekly guild event where you “bring your key, and let’s run it” type of thing. (If none of this makes sense to you right now, no worries. We’ll help you get settled back into WoW upon your return. lol )

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on at some point almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up.

Have a good day/evening!

Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Hey Khrimz,

I was just recently playing TBC too & omg it’s so hard compared to retail!! :open_mouth: Retail is a cakewalk! Anyway, I just recently made a guild called -The Legal Bananas] and we’re on Stormrage Alliance US. We do plan to raid, eventually. But it’s not our main focus. We also love to run mythic+ together & we hope to someday have an RBG team. On Saturday’s we do old raids for transmogs, battle pet & mount chances & just enjoy each others company. We get into voice chat even when nothing is going on. Everyone is kind & supportive of each other in game aspects & irl stuff, too. I am really proud of what I’ve built & I’d love to talk more about it to you if you’re interested? Please HMU on discord if you’re interested or have more questions: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart: Can’t wait to hear from you! Have a great rest of your patch day! :wave:

Welcome back!!!

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Healer
DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

The Righteous of Thrall is a 10+year guild, rated one of the most active on server. We have 2 Mythic Raid Teams, a Heroic team, and Alt casual team. We run all levels of keys and have folks on all day and night. We also have an Alliance guild “Secretly Horde”.

We are a mostly over 30 crowd, with lots of wow couples.

The 7/11 Heroic team raids Thur/Fri 8:30-11:30 EST. We are looking for some additional DPS, preferably ranged but all are considered. We are Cross-faction friendly with our own Cross-Faction Community.

Recommended ilvl 260+, with 2 legendaries.