Returning Player LF a raiding guild

I just came back to wow a few weeks ago and am looking for a guild to start raiding again. I have a few toons (Boomkin 214, Hpal 212, DH 202, and WW 192). I do have logs but they are from the first three weeks of CN. I was a tank got to 7/10 H with 5% on SF. Ideal raid times would be 10pm-2am EST.

Rainmaker#11317****

1 Like

Hi Rainmaker! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi Bakabrew, I added you on Battle.net (limbrok). We are a Horde guild on Thrall, so hopefully you are open to a faction transfer - if not, no worries. Our raiding hours fall in line with what you are looking for and I would love to pick up a boomkin if you are willing to raid on that.

Here’s our guild post on the forums you can check out and read more about us. Looking forward to chatting more if you are open to going Horde.

Best,
Liim

Hey Bakabrew! We could use another monk :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Bumping…

Hello,

[H] Impulsive - Bleeding Hollow is looking for more players for our Mythic raid team! We are a two day a week Cutting Edge focused guild. We are currently 5/10M and raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 12am to 3am EST. We are looking for exponential players to bolster our ranks as we progress through CN and move forward in 9.1.If you have any questions please reach out to me in game! My B Tag is CTown#11643

Hello!

Dark Gestures is an AOTC focused guild on Thrall looking to broaden out our raiding roster. We are currently 10/10h. Current raid night is Saturday 8-11 est. Raid nights for 9.1 will be Fri/Sat 8-11p EST with an alt “fun run” starting a few weeks into the content Wed 7-10p. In 9.1 we are looking to build a mythic roster for fun. Right now we have room for a variety of roles and specs. If you are interested please respond to this message or add me on bnet and we can talk further.

Bnet: Devonair#1975

Barely An Inconvenience
(10/10H)
Currently looking for HEALERS & DPS & Anyone with a tank OS to fill a core roster of 20 for the start or 9.1
We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt day.

Heals: Druid, Monk needed, others are welcome.
DPS: Rogue, Monk needed, others are welcome.
Any class with a confident tank OS is welcome incase one of our tanks can’t show up.

We are AOTC, but the last boss is not on farm yet, if you need help with gear and or your class, the guild is open to help.

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

Hey Bakabrew! We’re a 10/10H Alliance guild looking to step into Mythic in 9.1, we raid 11:30pm-2am EST. Check us out here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Hey Bakabrew!

I’m the raid lead for Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream. We’re an Alliance guild that has been around since Legion. We have dabbled in Mythic in the past, and have even achieved 2/10 in Castle Nathria, but we’re looking to push for even more progression in 9.1. We would love to have a good monk join our team. Our raid times are 9pm-11pm CST (10pm-12am EST) on Tuesday and 9pm-12am CST (10pm-1am EST) on Thursday.

If this sounds like it would work for you, send me a message on Discord or Bnet!
Discord: dlinedj#6175
Bnet: dlinedj#1911

We could use another boomkin on our team. We’re an adult only (21+, avg age 30’s-40’s) guild on Area 52 that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 10/10H, looking for a few more rdps to help us move into mythic. Outside of raiding, our guild enjoys running keys, leveling alts, and some even pvp. If you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

<Results Might Vary> is a friendly, Semi-Hardcore raiding guild recruiting to fill spots on the core team immediately so we can push content come 9.1. Raid days are Sat & Sun 7-10pm CST. Currently 6/10H and looking for RDps & 1 Healer!! We have an active discord, play tons of other games together and do our best to make the guild a family environment. We want to be folks forever guild!

Outside of raid times we also love to do Mythic + Dungeons and push higher keys, Pvp. Tmog runs, and old content. We are just a group of goons looking to have fun, kill bosses, and get purples. So if this sounds like something you might be interested in? Hit us up! I’d love to chat!!

Guild & Server: (Alliance-US-Stormrage)

Raid Times & Days: Sat & Sun from 7pm to 10pm Central Time.

Current Progression: 10/10N, 6/10H ((Look up Arcadia - Moon Guard on WoWProgress if you are curious about us! As we are a recent transplant to Stormrage, our guilds progress was reset on the move over!!))

Recruitment Contacts:

Tonilyn - GM: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Ana - Officer: Discord: Anathema Crowley#2439 BNet: Anomaly#11388

Requirements: Interested in Raiding with us? Please see below for what we’re looking for.

• We’re looking for someone who has the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills.

• We are looking for someone who can commit to our raid times as well. 7pm CST- 10pm CST Sat/Sundays.

• As we are progression Heroic we ask our raiders to be above 195 Item Level.

• Rank 25 Renown (For at least three conduit slots) We are flexible with this, as people have changed covenants to min max.

-Can Vibe with the crew.

!!You are not required to server transfer, but if you would like to that would be cool too!!

Needs: LF RDPS & Heals for Progression Team.

All Roles Welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, and Pvp!