Returning player LF a mythic guild for shadowlands

Hello everyone! I have been on a break for a few months now and I am looking for a guild to join to ride with into shadowlands and beyond!

Class: I am looking to play my Unholy DK

Raiding/WoW experience: I have been raiding mostly since Wrath with some breaks sprinkled in.

What I am looking for in a guild:

While CE is a nice goal it’s not something I am wanting to go all try hard for. I am just looking to have fun and enjoy the game and have some laughs. That being said I would like to gain cutting edge if that goal is obtainable.

Raid times I can attend:

It depends on the days honestly. Usually during the week I am available during the evenings from 6 pm to 11 pm central time. It doesn’t have to be in that exact time frame, but rather just a rough window of time give or take. Weekends it’s basically the same but can do a little bit earlier times than what is listed above.

Anyways can’t wait to hear from you! If I don’t hear from you I still appreciate you taking the time to check in on my post :slight_smile:.

Preferred realms: Illidan, Area 52, Zul’jin

You can reach me at my battle tag or discord
Battle.net tag: Desolation#11907
Discord: Desolation#1245

1 Like

Our times are close and I’d love to talk more. I sent you a friend request on Discord.

Hey Desolation! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi!
My guild Yiff Paw All Stars is a newly formed 2 night a week raid guild on horde Zul’jin looking for players for shadowlands!
Dumb name for my guild aside, we are looking for players for any role and class to fill out a roster to get AoTC each tier and push for CE on a relaxed schedule. I promise we are not an actual weird furry guild I just think the name Yiff Paw All Stars is funny.

Our planned raid times are 9pm to 12am EST on Tuesday and Wednesday. Our current members are all experienced raiders across many expansions and current guild leadership are CE raiders looking to gather a good group of players to push content and have fun.

If we sound like a good fit for you please feel free to message me on here or add me on discord chime#9291 and I’m happy to answer any questions you might have. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Hey Desolation, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Howdy! Seems to be a decent match :slight_smile: I sent you a friend request on bnet!

Thanks for the replies everyone!

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone
:slightly_smiling_face:
–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday & Thursday : 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

*Sat & Sun are for sale runs as well as casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. These are also subject to change based on availability

Recruitment Needs :

• Tank: High Priority
  • Healer: High Priority
  • Melee DPS: High Priority
  • Range DPS: High Priority
    If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us! :
<Swank> is a two day progression guild on Mal’ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.

We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations :

• If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
  • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
  • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
  • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
  • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
  • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
  • Be an active Mythic + participant as this is an easy way to get gear.
  • Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
  • Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.

How to Apply! :

Contacts :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some DPS headed in to shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey Desolation,

I’m always excited to post in a melee recruitment thread! Our group is looking to add a strong DK to our melee core and I think you might be a good fit! We are a new guild with a lot of high-end CE experience but our primary goal is to build a strong community of good people and let the raid success fall into place. We’re still building for SL but already this group feels special.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Still looking! (horde side)

Hey man imma add you on discord lemme drop our recruitment though.