Returning Player LF a Guild

Hey all. I just came back to the game the other day after taking a break at the end of last year and my guild removed me while I was gone, so I’m looking for a new one to hopefully join. I don’t see guilds recruiting on my server when I’m on so I figured I should make a post here.

I’m pretty behind on gear at this point, so I’m not really looking for any kind of real raiding right away. Just kinda looking to make some friends and join an active guild that isn’t just people logging in to raid and then disappearing for the rest of the week, etc.

I’m willing to transfer and switch factions, just wanted to see what is out there. Thanks all :slight_smile:

Hello Valiri :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting! if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere with many members in guild chat throughout the day and evening. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9H 1/9M 1/2H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 11pm EST)

What we are looking for:

M+ Players (Especially Healers!) who cannot always commit to raid but enjoys casually playing and pushing M+ keys.

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey Valiri!! Hubris’s Taco Island team is in need of a few priests! Outside of raids we are active with key runs happening daily. It’s a great atmosphere and would be welcoming with helping you gear :). My info is in the link of you would like to chat, take care!

Hi Valiri,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello Valiri :slight_smile:

We are The Killer Bunnies on Duskwood/Bloodhoof, a heroic raiding and social guild that raids Mon & Tues @ 8 pm ET, for the Summer and Tues, Fri other seasons.

We can help you gear up and show you the ropes to the raids and M+ if needed. We have a variety of people, some who play only WoW and some who like to play other games together.

We all hang out in discord when we can and being it is a smaller guild, there are no cliques and no elite jerks.

I also have a cross server Community where you can meet all of us first :slight_smile:

If this sparks your interest or if you have additional questions please message/add Anaranae#1516 on BattleNet or Discord Anaranae#3307
Thank you for your time and have a great day,
Anaranae

Hey there Valiri!

If you’d be willing to be play shadow as a main spec, Ascendance might be the guild for you. We are a casual Mythic guild. Meaning we only raid 4 hours a week, but we try to bust our buts during those 4 hours. We’re currently 2/9 M BoD and we’ve completed AotC for CoS.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences. Your lack of gear shouldn’t be an issue for us as we tend to have lots of alts that we are always trying to gear and we can typically help with that in a week or two as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

1 Like

Hi~ check us out :slight_smile:
What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET - Deva1313#1653

hi there (For Crits and Giggles) is accepting casual players and players that are interested in raiding trying to rebuild our raiding team we are 7/9N BoD and 1/2 Cos. We raid on Saturdays 8pm to 11pm central time. We are on US-Rexxar Server.
We also do achievement runs and mythics plusses and help people out leveling. Hope to hear from you :smile:
My Btag- Valckin#11875

Hey there, I just started a guild called Reprieve on Thrall. We raid tues/weds 12am(midnight) to 3am EST and we are looking to start mythic raids. All of our core members are at least 9/9H (some with some mythic kills already from prior guilds). We may add a 3rd raid night based on the completed teams raiding availability (most likely thurs or fri)

We accept social and Mythic+ players which helps when you wish to do something when not raiding. It is a new guild so the numbers are low at this time but we are steadily recruiting. If you are interested in our raid times or just joining as a social member, you are welcome to join and gear up at your own pace with us.

If you are interested, feel free to msg me on discord: Nephlim#6908 or Bnet: Nephlim#1798 and we can talk some more :slight_smile:

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello my guild is in current need of more core raiders. I understand that your behind but if your looking for a guild long term and people to hangout with and raid once your ready we maybe the right fit for you. I would love to talk on bnet or discord reach out.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Guild: Braveheart
Faction: Alliance
Server: US Silvermoon-Mok’Nathal
Raid Schedule: Tues and Wed 6 pm-8:30 pm Pst (US, or 9-11:30 Est US) and Fridays 6 pm-9 pm Pst (9-midnite Est US ) on new content progression only.
Our progression is COS 2/2 Heroic , BOD 9/9 , 1/9 Mythic with 7 Full clears on heroic .

We are looking for 2 committed Dps and 1 healer that can also Dps to join our main raid group .We have raided every week since Emerald Nightmare (that’s 2 1/2 years) . We are looking to push some Mythic BOD and COS and help get a 10-15 key done every week .We just do not want to roll the dice on pugs in a "Q " . This is a solid mature raid group that has people from all walks life with no issues other than we don’t tolerate people who are "racist ,sexist , elitist and condescending towards others

Good morning, Valiri,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild (21+) on Thrall. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) , raiding Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. With a 8/9M raid leader, we will likely work on some mythic bosses once we have the roster for it. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a team atmosphere . We are always willing to help a guildie gear up a toon so they can participate in raiding and m+ . Due to a very recent move to Thrall, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset. We are looking primarily for ranged dps, although melee would be considered.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Our goal is to provide a friendly atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing to the guild’s success. We are also LGBT friendly.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Guild Name: Acts of Defiance
Server: Thrall-US
Faction: Horde
Progression:

• Crucible of Storms
    -2/2 Normal
  • Battle of Dazar’alor
    -1/9 Mythic
    -9/9 Heroic

Schedule
2 nights/week | 2 hours/night | Tue/Thur 9-11pm EST (8-10pm CST, 6-8pm PST, 7-9pm MST)

(Offnight/Alt Run Sat 7-9pm EST) 110% optional raid night

What we are looking for to join our PROGRESSION team:

• Healers
    -Currently Full
  • Mdps:
    -Demon Hunter, Fury Warrior, Shaman
  • Rdps:
    -Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock
  • Tank:
    -Currently Full

Please remember that even though the class/spec is currently full we still take players as we are a friendly and social guild. You never know when a spot will open up.

Acts of Defiance maintains a 15-20 man core raider roster in order to be flexible with our raiders schedule and be able to maximize our composition for progression kills.

Add AirClown#1643 for any questions you might have or message me on discord AirClown#9256.

Prerequisites:

• Gear iLevel 385 for Progression Raid
  • Research each fight prior to pull
  • 18+ and Mature
  • Near 100% attendance
  • Dedication l Sense of humor
  • Progression raid requires completion of a 7+ key every week.

About us:

Acts of Defiance was started by a group of players who loved playing together but wanted to focus on progression raiding. Proudmoore was our original server and we contributed to the Alliance for about a year. We recently moved realms and factions in order to increase our recruitment pool for raiding, pvp and casual content; as well as, to get a fresh game perspective by contributing to the Horde campaign.

Our guild is LGBTQ friendly and we accept anyone and everyone as long as you maintain a respectful nature with your fellow guild mates.

Our raiding atmosphere is fun and light between bosses and we often find ourselves chatting and making some very naughty jokes :); however, during our pulls we lock in our focus and communication and get the bosses down.

We have a very active Mythic + officer who works hard to put groups together to run M+ keys and to complete the raid requirement of a Mythic + key a week. We also have quite a few players with 800+ io that are working to increase that so if you have interest there please message me for more details.

If Acts of Defiance sounds like a good fit for you - please contact me!

• Battlenet: AirClown#1643
  • Discord: AirClown#9256.

Hey there! We would love to have you if you are interested! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

We are a late night (T/Th 11pm-2am EST) mature group (ages 25+) Heroic AotC & M+ guild. Check out our info and if interested drop us a line. We will set up a voice chat session to discuss further.

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

1 Like

Hello Valiri,

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we progress through Mythic BoD.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home
But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC: Thurs 830-1130pm EST
  • Casual Raiding: Fri 830-1130pm EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out to us at the contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Recruitment Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

Good afternoon to ya!

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild on Moon Guard! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic in Battle of Dazar’alor, and are 2/2 Normal, and 1/2 Heroic in Crucible of Storms. Working on Mekkatorque, and Uu’nat in the coming weeks, hoping to achieve AoTC before 8.2 hits.

We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time. We are also starting up an alt-run Normal raid on Saturday nights as well, to gear up our alts, and evaluate potential recruits.

Currently, we are mainly seeking reliable DPS (Warlock / Shadow Priest) for progression. Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Other classes will be considered of course, as well as skilled players with a lower item level.

We strive for a mature, stress free raiding experience.

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to or want to raid, just to have fun!

We are still a small, growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord.

Feel free to contact me at laskaland#1301 on discord if you are interested!

Morning Valiri, Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual, close-knit raiding guild. While we do have some who only log on for raid days, we do have a good core of people who are daily players and actively run things throughout the week as well. If you make the effort to get to know us and get involved in guild chat we will do the same. We will also help you gear up if we see you are making an effort to work on it on your own as well. Feel free to add me to battleID if you wish to talk further. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla. We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We have recently added a Saturday raid every other week along with Sunday. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a dps (with viable tanking spec) and more skilled dps. Especially hybrid classes and a Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter, or warlock but all welcome.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 380 ilevel or at least 13k dps before you sign up for raids. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.