Returning player lf 2/3 day schedule

arms/fury warrior looking for a new home returning after a 2 year break. took BFA off and am ready to get back into raiding and mythic plus. preferred raid times are sat thru thursday 6pm est to 9pm est. never tanked but willing to learn

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

I’ll keep ya in mind

hello, I think you would fit in well with our guild. Check us out!
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-firestorm-open-recruitment/703875?u=sslip-area-52

What are raid times

Raid Times:
Tue/wed 9:30pm-Midnight(est)
Thr/Fri 10pm-1am(est)

:smiley: Greetings!
Fireforged is an adult Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that is preparing for Shadowlands, and is looking to add some great new additions to our home. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join us in raids and M+. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We are looking for active and social players that don’t just log on just for raid nights. We want players that are looking for a place to call home, and be socialzing active in the guild and discord. We have alot of members that enjoy running M+, and its a good way to build relationships and get to know each other better.

(We might not have a healer spot open just letting you know, but have ranged and melee spots open for sure)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)
Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid

Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our off weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not plan on pursuing Mythic content, maybe dabble on the first couple bosses if heroic becomes farmable for an extended time. We do not want to have to deal with a fixed 20 man raid number, and where the time vs reward is too much. We have plenty of raiders that have Mythic experience or CE experience, but want to enjoy the game at a casual level of play and focus on relationships with other members in the guild.

Contact Us!
Bnet: Alex#117188
Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/C9gFeWs
Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :smile:

well still looking

still looking

TL:DR

Faction: H

Server: Area-52

Guild: Get Off Our Lawn

Goals: AOTC/Mythic+ as our primary goals. We always kill a few bosses of Mythic each tier as time allows. Which normally ends us being roughly 25-33% of the raid tier.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am EST time. Unofficial key night are Monday, normally starting around 8-10pm server time. This is mainly to wrap up any keys we need for alts/mains before reset for those who couldn’t get online for the week. This will become more important in Shadowlands due to the Great Vault system.

Guild Needs: Largely exceptional DPS. We need a Warrior DPS and a Monk DPS specify for the raid buffs they provide. We sadly do not have room for more hunters at this time. Any other class/role will be welcome currently!

Contact Info1: Hopewell#1772 (Battlenet), Rhetorica-Area52 (In-Game), #Armatus1287 (Battlenet), Armatuscrypta#4222 (Discord)

Contact Info2: Cringelorde-Area52 (In-Game)

The contact info are my guild officers, if you contact them let them know that Paratheon sent you. You can also contact me directly GoofyGoober#5352 on discord.

Guild Information

is lead by a core of friends who have raided together at a high level for far to many years now. We have always achieved AOTC within the first few weeks of every tier we raided and have no plans on stopping anytime soon!

Class/role wise, we are full on main tanks/healers currently. Off specs are always welcome to help get more keys going/ran during the week. We mostly are in need of solid DPS to round out our roster going forward into Shadowlands.

Guild Logs For Past Tiers

I’ll post a few links to our old guild’s Warcraft logs so if you can dig deeper into our old runs you can. I’ll only be posting for the BFA raids although I’m sure you can dig into the older raids if you desire!

Uldir:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/19#difficulty=4

BoD:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/409001/21#difficulty=4

Ny’alotha:
https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/457830/latest/#difficulty=4

Disclaimer Most of us stopped raiding during EP. We couldn’t hold interest in the expansion at that point sadly. With luck Shadowlands will provide more enjoyment over the whole expansion!

Thanks for your time and GL with your search for a home in Shadowlands!