Returning player in need of home!

Returning player looking for a home! Hi there!!!
Older mom looking to get back into the swing of things. I have multiple chars and am willing to transfer servers if needed. I have been a stay at home mom for …… 22 years now and have played wow on and off since 2003. I am looking for a friendly and respectful bunch to hang with. I will say that I do not know much about what’s going on in game now days but I am a fast learner. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Hi Detrimentz,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hello, here is out post for our guild on proudmoore, take a look and see if it might interst you. We’d love to have ya join us, super friendly peopl and all willing to help out. Have a great day!

Hi Detrimentz! Welcome back to the game! I’m not sure if you’re looking to raid in the future (and if so, what days/times work best for you), but we might be able to help. We’re a friendly, respectful group looking for more raiding buddies and could use a demon hunter in particular. That said, we do welcome casual/social members if raiding isn’t your thing. Bunch of parents here too, and we understand real life comes first. :slight_smile: I’ll leave our info below for your to consider.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 2/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild . com (remove the spaces)

Howdy!
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel. We raid open guild casual on Fri Sat 6-8pm central and progression raids Tue Wed 8-10 central. RBGs 4 or 5 nights a week with RBG push team 2 nights a week. Sooo many things to do on the in game calendar. Parties, raffles, old school fun things too!
Friendly folks!
Would love to have you join the crazy fam!

BNET: Stormy#1445 or Death#12773

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hey there,

Beta is HERE! Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players + raiders for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Welcome back Older Mom! I am also an older mom. Oldish? Not quite old. :slight_smile:

Anyways, it seems you are in the market for a guild. We have a guild! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)