Returning Player (HPally) looking for guild

Hi All,

I’ve recently returned to the game and I’m looking for a guild on Illidan(H). I’ve played the game since vanilla and I’ve done mythic raiding in every expansion. I"m looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week. My goal would be to be a bench/Heroic Raider until next tier. I feel confident I’ll be able to catchup in both neck level/gear by then.

I’m currently 394 Ilvl with a lvl 36 neck. However, I’m doing all available content to quickly gear up. Ideally, I’d find a guild to make Heroic raid clears smoother.

Please contact me at Calynu#1274 if you’re interested.

Thank you,

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 holy paladin, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Terrytheneck. If you would be willing to change servers, we may be a great guild for you. My husband and I formed a new social raiding guild that we are trying to fill the ranks for M+ and raid progression. We’re horde on Zul’jin. We’ve all had experience up to 6/9 H BoD, so we’re hoping to now get AOTC. We were a bit limited by our old guild, which is why we’re not there yet, but know we can absolutely get there and plan to really be pushing content in 8.2. We are a group of close friends, and while growing, we want to keep that close family feel. We are goofy, sarcastic, and have a blast, but we are a good caliber of players that knows how to push content. We are a group that’s always there for each other. We ensure every member of the guild (including geared alts) gets at least a +10 key for the cache, but we typically do higher keys. So of course we’d be happy to help get your toon geared as well. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 PST. Feel free to check out what we’re all about…risingfromtheashes.gamerlaunch.com or PM me at Babybones#1163

Hey! I’m looking to bolster our roster some more for our raid team. :slight_smile: We’d be happy to have you along for our heroic clears/fill in as needed! Please HMU if you wanna chat more. :slight_smile: We are also mostly returning raiders and like a laid back environment. Love to have you.
Sent you a bnet request @dodger#1439

Hey Terrytheneck,
Know you are not on Hyjal but are interested -that’s fine and we would like to hear from you.

[H] <Reborn - HYJAL> AOTC BoD 3/9M, CoS 2/2H recruiting heals/dps

Reborn is led by a core of long time raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We’re looking for fun people to join our raid core, as well as casual members for off night events.

We have cleared current content AOTC. We aim to be a mythic raiding group that values our members and works as a team to consistently reach our progression goals.

We focus on 2 night/week for raid with optional off-night activities as we know everyone has other commitments outside of WOW.

Server: Hyjal- Horde
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:00pm PST
Raiding + Alt runs and M+ Weekly.

Recruiting:

We are currently in need of healers and competent DPS. All interested applicants are considered. We are happy to assist new raiders improve gear through alt heroic clears as well as running weekly M+ and pushing higher key progress.

With Mythic BoD now open to X-Realm, if you are not on Hyjal but are interested -that’s fine and we would like to hear from you.

Expectations:

All we are looking for in return is:

• Consistent Tuesday / Wednesday raid night attendance
  • Have a passion for team progression, making consistent progress each week, learning a new bosses and improving performance on farm content
  • Interest in M+ farming

Contacts below:

Ethanis#1280
Thickness#1463
Mineko#1346
Mimmo#11625

Hey Terry, our PST based LoB team is in the market for a holy paladin. Outside of raids we have a very active key community and discord. Take care!

Hi All,

Looking primarily for a Horde guild on Illidan, but thank you for the offers.