Returning Player - Horde - Healer - LF Guild - Casual PVE/PVE

Previously I’ve ran a Holy pally, as well as a Disc. Priest a few expansions back in a semi-hardcore raiding guild, but will be stuck without the class when classic hits, as I’m not looking to learn the alliance side of things.

Currently debating between Priest / Druid / Shaman for my healing purposes. East coast as well.

Pst if your guild could use a competent healer.

Hey, not sure if you’re still looking or if our times would work for you, but wanted to post anyway. Please reach out if you have any questions. Hope you can find a home for classic.

[Fairbanks-PvP Horde] |Semi-hardcore|Raid times: 6:00-8:00PM PST Sunday/Monday|Loot Council

About Us

We are a spin off guild born out of some of the members of the retail guild The Eternal Fire on US-Hyjal. The Eternal Fire has been raiding together since December of 2015, and has achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. We are trying to foster a welcoming and mature environment for like-minded people to join and have fun in classic wow. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, and won’t be rushing to level 60. Rather, we want to enjoy the leveling process and spend time in each of the raids as well.

Expectations and Rules

• Be online fairly consistently
  • Have a good attitude and be mature
  • Respect the other members of the guild (drama won’t be tolerated)
  • Be ready to learn along with the rest of us
  • If you wish to raid have a working mic and a basic understanding of discord

Raiding

We are currently planning to raid Sunday/Monday 6:00-8:00PM PST.

Loot

We will be distributing loot via a loot council that will consist of the officers and GMs. We want loot to be earned, so raid attendance, performance, and attitude will all be taken into account before a decision is made.

Recruiting

• Resto Shamans (High)
  • Mages and Warlocks (Med)
  • 1-2 Resto Druids (Low)

Contact Info

jjswat#1342, Crabgrass#1578 (Battlenet)
discord.gg/EMyjXQ5

Hey, Cheese.

My guild probably falls under the semi-hardcore classification, so we not be what you’re looking for. Either way, we’re in need of healers, so we’d love it if you took a read through our post, and let us know if you’re interested.

Check out -Cult of Personality- Mankrik PVE.

quietly just drops this right here…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-skeram-pvp-overly-mediocre-gamers-casual-pve-pvp-guild/265555

psst… there might be cookies