Returning player (healer/dps) LF 2 day raiding guild

Hi there!
I am returning to retail after a break and looking for a guild for Dragonflight.
I’m looking for a group to get AOTC with each tier.
I can raid week days from 8-10pm. Looking to play either resto/ele shaman, mistweaver/windwalker monk, or warlock.

Yooo! on mal’ganis is recruiting for Dragonflight, We raid Tuesday’s and Wednesdays from 8pm-12am. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on discord @ Jaboc#0001

Hello there Callmedust I think Sentry would be a great fit for you especially if you are wanting to play Warlock or other dps.I will put our info down below and hope to hear from you soon!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday and Friday 8-10:30 pm We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Low Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Good afternoon! Your LFGuild post sounds like you may be a great fit for my guild Limited Edition!

About us:
AOTC focused 2d/week raiding guild. Raid leadership is multi-AOTC/mythic kill over several expacs, and core group has been playing together and killing AOTC since BFA. Current focus is roster building for s4 with chill raiding and keys, and blasting in DF. Super chill group, love to help and play other games. I pride on making a guild a home and not a place to raid log in.

Raid Schedule:
*Mon/Thurs 7:30 - 10:30 EST. However we have recently made the decision to drop the thursday raids so people can take some time off before dragonflight. Once we’re in the new expansion, we’ll go back to our normal raiding days.

Recruitment:
*Currently looking for one healer with a solid OS, and several DPS both melee and ranged.

-btag: Dusky#11803 or Dusky#4389 on discord.

Hope to hear from you!

Hiya Callmedust!

Welcome back to Azeroth! [A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty and some Dinar, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey! We’re a group that has the same play style, and a lot of us have families/lives that take priority. We do raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST and always get AOTC, and do keys/achievements/etc in the free time. We are horde on Zul’Jin (One More Pull if you want to look us up!), looking for only DPS at the moment, of any kind if you would like to chat! Feel free to shoot me a message on disc if you’re interested - Mollotov#2682

you could be a great fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829