Returning player--Gear& PVP Q

So once the patch comes out we should be doing:

• world boss weekly
  • m+ dungeon weekly
  • visions weekly
  • warfront weekly
  • conquest cap
  • 3x reroll keys

Is there anything else I’m missing that we need to do every week?

You can pick and choose what to do, like now.

i agree, thats why i havent preorder expac yet and why i wont pay another 15 bucks for a while lol.

i got on and this is how i feel right now.

Classes feel boring, not as unique as WOTLK. Everything kinda feels the same. I don’t really feel much of a different in my caster classes < range/ caster player>
Low amount of spells

too much PVE! way too much! No actual pvp content and initiatives. no pvp vendors!

way way too much grind!

3 Likes

This is player choice though. All you need is BGs and some world quests.

i would agree if we had our own pvp vendors or a better gear system when doing BGS, as well as better armor sets.

WOTLK was perfect. I did my dailys, i bgs / arena. Got gear from Wintergraps, then honor point gear, then eventually arena gear. Only pve for weapon once.

2 Likes

We do have a decent gearing system though. Conquest system allows for all gear to be obtained and random drops to fill in the holes.

1 Like

And i am saying its a poor system. The gear i’ve obtain from it was very slow and wasnt that great at start.

pvp is not pve. i want my choice to obtain my gear.

Yea, it scales as your ilvl increases. That’s for random drops. Conquest gear is always 415, and then 430

never got a 415 conquest gear, just letting you know. it was scalig up as my ILvl increased

Then you didn’t complete the 500 CP and turn it in. First reward is a 410 weapon, rest is 415

i did lol and im elling you now no char i have has 415 gear

May want to submit a bug report.

more like a game design report which many have alreayd complained about. There is a huge poll wiht 90 percent of pvp players asking for pvp vendors back. Yet they still say they care about pvp.

PvP vendors won’t help with a bug not allowing you the gear though. If you actually capped 500 cp and handed it in on that toon, you should have an epic weapon.

it isnt a bug, thats how it is lol.

Pvp vendors will give us our choice to get the gear we want?? why are you tieing it to a make believe bug?

It absolutely is. CP gear is always 415, minus the weapon at 410

nope you can refuse me all you want and call everyone a liar. but thats how it is to me. never got 415 gear crom CP completion and it took forever to obtain.

You are the first person I heard this from, which is why I think your character is bugged.

1 Like

before i quit for months, the first item i got from it was a choice to get ether staff or offhand. and it was like 375 ilvl. Then quit cuze it was just horrible grind. came back tryied longer… got armor 380-390 like 1-2 poop takes forever

Yes the season before was that ilvl. Now we’re in a new season. And a week and a half is another new season.