Returning Player for SL LF Raiding Guild

Hello, I am looking for a raiding guild that is recruiting for Shadowlands. I have raided on and off during BFA but due to guild issues and personal reasons never pushed to where I wanted to be. I am a dedicated raider and will make 100% of all raids and have all stuff needed by raid time. Looking for at least AOTC but would like to push for CE. I do not care if its a horde guild or alliance guild, I am just looking for a team to grind and getting better with. I am looking for anything after 7pm est. Bnet: BC3#1293 Discord: Taneryle#4853

Hey Tanee! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you!
We are 12/12H looking to tackle some mythic bosses before prepatch and progress in SL! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated main tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Electrotuned is a casual, fun, and relaxed guild on Kargath realm. Our focus is playing together, having fun, getting achievements, and end game content. With our Raid progression at a decent pace.
We are recruiting for current and shadowlands content!
Or if you just want a good environment to level, play casually, and get achievements then this is your guild!
Raid times are tuesday and wednesday 8p-11 eastern or server time. We have raided to AOTC but have lacked manpower for CE. Our goal for Shadowlands is CE.

What we expect from you if you are interested in raiding:

• be able to play your class, we can help if advice is needed, however we want to see you succeed with the raid and progressively get better.

• Possession of a healthy respect for your teammates. Though we enjoy mischievous banter we still respect each other.

• Willingness to prepare for new encounters beforehand. We want to maximize the amount of attempts we get on bosses, this includes fishing, and farming mats.

• We use discord and it is a must for raiding or high mythic keys
  • Willingness to use some of your class’ utility if called for on a certain fight, regardless of whether or not it allows you to rank, for progression sake

• Ability to make a majority of our scheduled raid nights, as well as give notice a few days in advance of missed time. we understand that life happens but too many missed raid times can get you kicked from raid group

• A love of raiding. Progression can be difficult and tedious but it’s important to enjoy the process. The fun of raiding and sense of accomplishment should be main goals; Loot shouldn’t be a primary motivator.

What you can expect from us:

• Players dedicated to end game content and progression.

• Focused raid leadership that will listen to and consider suggestions or concerns from anyone in the raid team.

• A pleasant social environment

• Other members willing to help with questing, mythic keys, and leveling

And of course it comes with the added bonus of:

• some good jokes and lots of bad jokes

• Banter that can be equally funny and disturbing

• chance to make great friends

If this sounds like the guild for you or even peaks your interest then feel free to apply or ask an officer(some listed below) for more info!

discord:
durtkal#5350 - preferred
kurumi#2093
cortran#4650

in game:
Cursedrage
durtkal
cortran
elywynne

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 11/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Well i’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and gorup to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about ten rn and all the tanks but could change and all but one healer i believe so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde

We raid late for you but this might not be an issue.

Hello there friend! Seraphic is searching for heroic and mythic raiders for Shadow Lands. We are lead by 11/12M Nya raiders and are located on the Tichondrius server as Horde. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm to 11pm EST. If you are interested in a good, positive mentality, fun between pulls but able to be serious when required kind of guild then please feel free to add and message me on Discord: Borii#4823