Returning Player - Ele LF HC Raiding Guild [US] [H]

So, I’ve played WoW since WoTLK. I raided in WoTLK and through Cata as resto. Always raided end game early after release, and was always in at least top 3 guilds on whatever server I was playing on. For a while I was the top shaman on Elune - US, and was an officer in the top Horde guild on the server (I was like 16 y/o, I don’t know why anyone ever listened to me).

I got back into WoW recently and as I’m gearing, I’m looking for a chill yet very diligent, and skilled group that’s raiding and progressing on late heroic/mythic.

While I’m not an elitist, I do just enjoy pushing end game content with a reliable and stable group. I like playing the game to the absolute best of my potential, and with players who are like minded. At this moment, I may not be 100% ready to step into a mythic raid, but I will be in the very near future, and a guild would only expedite the process.

Raid Times anywhere from 8PM-12AM(EST), week nights strongly preferred.

Currently Horde but can faction and/or server xfer.

Benson#1726 | Toon: Heyetide - Korgath [US] [H]

P.S. I was once in charge of guild recruitment, and I know it’s painful for both parties. Thank you all for your time.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 8/8H 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 7/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag

The Dark Covens Raid Team’s on Area 52 Horde side is recruiting!!! Need people with positive attitudes and like to have a good time and take down bosses!!! We enjoy running keys together and just BSing when we are not in raid!! Team Mors Ultima is currently 2/8 herioc and 7/8 N Eternal Palace!!! We raid from 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est on Sunday and Mondays.Team Asylum Fri/Sat 9-12pm Eastern time is 5/8 normal. Ilvl required 405 and heart needs to be at 50!!! Need to show up on time and be present for raid. We understand life comes up and just want the communication open if you cannot make it to raid. We are a tight knit dysfuctional family. We are are an AoTC team and an adult-oriented guild. Hit me up on Btag!! Darkfever16#1450 Mors Ultima or Nightshade#1742 for Asylum.
Mors Ultima
Tank-low
Melee-Low
Ranged-Medium (Shadow priest, mage, Boomkin)
Heals- Low
Asylum Tank-low
Melee- low- warrior(with tank off spec)
Ranged-medium-all classes Heals-medium-all classes

Hi there! We are a guild of Mythic raiders who are also running a new evening heroic team. Our players are on at all hours, and we love running keys! Here’s our forum post for more information, and good luck on your search. :four_leaf_clover: