Returning player, Druid resources

Hello all. I am a returning player coming back after years of a lay off. I always wanted to play druid and am finally going to this time. Goal is to be Zandalari and feral. I know feral isnt leet but it’s one I’ve always wanted to try. That being said is this the best place for info and discussion or is there a discord or separate druid forum? Any advice will help.

Ps going to use my 110 boost on druid and grind to 120 then work on allied race. Gonna be a steep learning curve but I cant wait.

There is good information on this forum; though, there’s plenty of misinformation as well. Icy Veins and Wowhead are a pretty good place to start if you’re trying to get a handle on the spec. We do have a Discord called the Dreamgrove.

Feral is a fun spec with a lot of depth. I hope you enjoy it. =)

1 Like

I hope to enjoy it also. I know feral isnt exactly in the best spot ever right now but for some reason I keep thinking I just have to play it. That is for the reply! Hope to get me a dinosaur cat in the next few weeks or months depending on how long the rep grind takes