Returning player (Boomkin/Resto) looking to get back into Mythic raiding for Shadowlands

Hello,

I am a Boomkin (can play Resto as well) returning to the game after taking a break at the end of Legion and for the majority of BFA. I am looking to get back into raiding at a mythic level. I am looking for a relaxed raid atmosphere that encourages fun but still has the skill to complete the raids and get cutting edge.

Mythic Raiding Experience:
Legion - 7/7M EN, 7/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 9/11M ABT
WoD - 11/13M HC

I work 12 hour shifts (8am-8pm EDT) Thu-Sat and every other Wed so the best days I can raid are Sun-Tue. However, I could raid 9pm-12am EDT on one of the days that I work but would prefer not to.

Contact me on this post or add me on Bnet Rakitin#1573

Although our times don’t work too well. Maybe they will change in shadowlands!

My guild is looking for casual raiders to fill spots if needed. We also push a lot of keys and pvp! Let me know if your interested!

Raid Times:
Tue-thur 830-1130 est

Tattedmatt#1860

My guild is looking for ranged dps and healers. We are currently 3/12M on our first week of mythic progression. We raid Thursdays and Mondays 9 PM EST - 12 PM EST, and on Sundays we do heroic from 8 PM EST - 12 PM EST.

1 Like

I am definitely interested to hear more about your guild Drokor. Feel free to add me on bnet Rakitin#1573 or discord Rakitin#5193