Returning player - anyone need a lock?

Hey there,
Returning player here, took much of BFA off other then just playing casually but ready to get back into it with Shadowlands.
Looking to main a lock, and can raid most weeknights and weekends.
I am in the EST time zone.

Hey there! Horde guild on Thrall! Formed after returning from a break around Nazjatar. We got our AOTC as guild and are recruiting to bolster up a little more for Shadowlands. We have goals of Mythic progression for next tier. We have a solid core but need more to put us over the top and possibly achieve some Cutting Edge Achievements. We use Discord for all the guild info and meetings. Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 EST and Saturday at 8pm EST for the normal runs.

Bnet: MachoKing#11506

Discord: Mach0K1ng#4535

Hey there! If you are an AOTC minded player possibly looking to get into a bit of mythic check us out. We have a 25m roster planned and are looking for a couple more select spots. Great group of people here. Here is my contact info.
Discord: [Preferred]
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#2692
Battle.net:
-Nezzark @ Nezzark#1784

Full “about us” below:
Causal Encounter

Hello Zeekie,

Check out Ruined Nightmare. We have one spot for a lock! We have been around for a long time have quite a few active members, even in these in between expansion times.

Hey Zeekie,

We have roughly the same count of Achievement Points so that’s pretty cool.
I’m not sure what type of raiding you’re looking to do but has some exciting happenings going on right now with our core Mythic team adding a bunch of old friends (both in length of acquaintance and IRL age) who are just coming back to the game. A lot of them played BFA like you did so you might be a great fit!

Hey boss, Run Down Shack is recruiting for our Mythic raid team in SL, and as you said being so flexible, it seems you could fill our need for RDPS. We are a newly formed guild as of 8.3, and currently raid Wed/Thurs 10pm EST- 1am EST with a great core group, and we are essentially exactly what you described that you’re looking for! If there’s any potential interested, feel free to let me know. My btag is MagicPants#1695

Hey Zeekie,

Always looking for a lock for one of our key groups and our raid team - Feel free to check out [H] <AOTCasual> - Fri/Sat 9pm-12am - LF Heal/DPS and let us know! Welcome to talk to you more one:one.

Hey there Zeekie,
Shark Party is looking for more members for SL. We ended current progression at 10/12M but our goal for SL will to get cutting edge. Raid days in SL will be Tues/Wed 8-11EST. For more info or if your interested add me Warguard#1900.