Returning player and corruption

So as a returning player looking to get into mythic raiding, i play a mage so ill be looking to get all the masterful corruptions i can get, i logged in today to go pick them up since my EoN had piled up, and now they are not available at the vendor, and will not be back till Aug 28th… sooo… what do i do now? just log off and wait till the end of the month when the stuff i need is available again? what is this exclusivity thing supposed to accomplish? why are all the corrutions not available all the time? what purpose does this serve other than make the game unplayable to returning players? Like i would really like to know the reasons why they are not available all the time? what good comes of it? i honestly just feel like refunding this months sub and just resub again when my corruptions are available. I doubt this is what blizzard wants players to feel about this system, so why has it not been changed yet? How can you implement a system that is so negativly recieved and then just keep it in, slowly driving your player base insane? Please blizzard, make all the corruptions available all the time so us returning players stand a fighting chance, we are already gated by EoN, now that i have those my next courcse of action to improve my charater is wait a month, like really, REALLY!! Please blizzard you are making it impossible to have fun, and my litteral gameplay loop for charater progression atm is dont play for a month, this is unacceptable.

Before the vendor system was added in, all corruptions were completely RNG additions to gear drops that you might get. People went for months without ever seeing something they really wanted for their character.

As to why they decided on a rotation based system rather than having everything available is something I can’t answer, but as to the last half of your post, Blizzard doesn’t come to this particular sub forum for feedback. If you would like them to see your thoughts on this you would need to post somewhere such as General Discussion, or by using the in game feedback tool.