Returning player and a newbie

Hello all! I am a returning player and my wife is fairly new to the game. We are looking for a parent friendly guild with main interests being mythic+ and raiding. I’ve been playing my Holy Priest but also have, Rogue, Paly & Mage, and she is playing Balance Druid, but also has BM Hunter. We are on Cenarius and Horde but willing to swap if we find the right home. Just looking for a good chill atmosphere to progress and have fun.

Oh I should also probably say I’m about ilvl 240 and she is 233.

2 Likes

Would you be willing to go alliance?? :stuck_out_tongue:

If the fit is right then yes we can! I know Cenarius is Alliance heavy lol.

1 Like

Hey Brônsolo,

I think my new guild on stormrage alliance would be an excellent fit for you & your wife! We do plan to raid, & do mythic+ & also have an RBG team… but we’re not anyway near doing that all, yet! A lot of our players are also n00bs, just like your wife… so it might be a really good idea for you two!

Here is my official recruitment post:

If this sounds at all interesting or if you’d like to msg me & talk a bit more over discord, please don’t hesitate to msg me: FluffyPanda#6738 (I should be on tonight for a few more hours if ya’ll are interested in learning more!)

Can’t wait to hear back from you & I hope you have a wonderful rest of your night! :heart:

Hey! My guild, Skill Issue, on Illidan is in need of players. We are very new player friendly, a lot of folks here are coming from different MMOs or have played WoW in the past. One of our openings is range DPS and healers, so we can fit your Holy priest and Balance druid into our roster. We raid on Sundays and Mondays at 8pm-11pm PST.

Hi Bronsolo,

I do love the bronboy! Going to leave our guild blurb and you can message me if your interested. We are Alliance and on Proudmoore though.

Your home for Late Night shenanigans!!! We like raids, keys, cats and being respectfully inappropriate. 18+ recommended and all are welcome.

Newly formed guild from a core of AoTC raiders, who are 7/11H in the current raid. We raid Wed/Thur from 8:30 - 11pm PST on Proudmoore. We need a healer or two and all DPS (Melee and ranged). Mage, Lock and DH esp to round out raid buffs and utility.

What you can expect from us:
We like the game and playing it with friends. If you need help learning raids or keys, we are happy to help.
We are building a late night Heroic Raid team, but we do lots of keys and goof off as well.
Our high pop time is evenings 8pm til Midnight usually, we are adults with kids and/or jobs, so we respect that you probably do too.
Cat Videos
Adult humor - We Aim to Misbehave

What we are looking for:
Like minded players
Help out guildies when you can
Reasonable raider contributions towards feast and cauldrons
Appropriate Adult Behavior (while we joke around, we are inclusive to all.)

So if you are unhappy in your current guild, returning to the game or are brand new and looking for a late night group of people to hang with, look us up.

In discord I am Vellsong#2067 or battlenet is prettykitty#1597 (this is what you get when you let your husband make your battle tag!)

Hello Bronsolo!

If you are open to coming to Thrall, you may be a good match for our guild Endless Pastabilities.

Endless Pastabilities was created to bring back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

Our raid nights are Fri/Sat 9:30pm - Midnight server time/EST. We are currently 10/11 N & 4/11 H SOFO. Always room for DPS and may need a healer in the near future (being able to flex between dps is a definite ++++).

We are very inclusive guild, and our GM currently has set aside Sunday early afternoon (server time/EST), to help guildies run M+, so they get something nice in their weekly vault.

We are some how surviving the lull in WoW, and managing to raid without pugging, and have some folks running M+ almost every day. Now, we’re not as jumping as we were a couple months back, but we are actively recruiting and there are folks on every evening and a few regulars during the day as well.

Personally, I am generally on almost everyday running at least a handful of keys with guildies, and friends we have made with 2 other guilds.

Feel free and hit me up if you have any questions, or if you find yourself on Thrall… just do a search for “Pasta” in the in-game guild finder, and we should pop right up/

Have a good day/evening!

DeJaneiro#1166 (B-Net)
Jandek #3346 (Discord)

Hey there,
We are definitely currently recruiting my members for our ranks/family. (we have alot of couples/parents in our roster) Here is our current ad spam below Bnet info if you have questions or want to talk further.
OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 7/11H

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused in this expansion to get AOTC each patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING
• Reliable DPS who show up and perform. Who know what it is like to be in an invested team and know that raiding is a commitment. current classes we do not have are -warrior, monk, DK and Spriest but all are welcome.

OVER ALL - Invested raiders and team members. We raid only 2 days a week and expect raiders not to be “raid loggers” who simply assume the raid will gear them and only sign on those days. Be punctual, know your class and be courteous about showing up for raid and most of all be “chill” we want to down bosses but have fun doing so.

Please note: IF you are a solo player who doesnt really want to engage in guild activity and mostly raid logs THIS IS NOT the place for you. We hate to be direct about it, but as with other guilds having bodies who do nothing in the guild and not participate is really not our jam and unproductive.

We are looking for players who want to do team content ESPECIALLY KEYS.

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers who want to push keys. This is a bonus. We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little bugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

OVER ALL: Our goal is to push toward attaining KSM for guilds and again not having to pug spots in all possible.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hello there. Welcome back to Azeroth. I think we might be a good fit for you and your wife, we have a number of married couples in the guild who work and play together in our raids and M+ efforts or split up and work with others as needed. A lot of us are parents, so we understand the demands and the need to do things out of game urgently at times. Please read out blurb below and if you are interested reach out to me and I would be happy to discuss. Note we are alliance side, and we are on Galakrond.

[A] [Galakrond] 8/11H – Recruiting new players, our main focus is raiding but all are welcome

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…

BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.