Returning Player (Alliance)

Hello. I’m a player returning to retail WoW who is interested in finding a guild that generally aligns with what I’m looking for & who I am. I think setting mutual expectations is super important, so:

About me:

• Have been playing since vanilla, but pretty off-and-on since Cata. At one point I was a really good player, now I’m probably closer to passably good but very rusty.
  • Primarily interested in playing holy priest, at least until I feel like I don’t suck at the game at which point I also might try disc or my holy pal if needed.
  • In my 30s, work in tech, married, smoke a fair amount of weed while I play, despite the tone of this post generally don’t take myself particularly seriously.
  • On Medivh Alliance currently, not opposed to server transferring but not willing to faction transfer. Not super interested in transferring to a low-pop server.

About you:

• Ideally you don’t take yourself too seriously, but also have a low tolerance for trolling, people acting in bad faith, and people who can’t grasp the basic mechanics of the game.
  • Your guild is reasonably large and “active” with more than a handful of people on at any given time, and people are consistently interested in running group content together. Even better if you have a pretty active Discord server!
  • Ideally your guild demographic trends towards players who are in the adult stage of their life, both in terms of maturity. Just be semi-normal people and not exclusively internet dwellers? Maybe that’s a lot to ask, I don’t know.
  • If your guild is super political (or political at all honestly), I’m out.
  • Ideally you raid 1-2 nights a week, during the week, between like 7 - 11 CST. Weekends are tough to commit to for me (although Sunday evenings could be doable), but fine for M+, alts raids, and whatnot!
1 Like

Hey there, I read through your post and I think we might be a pretty good fit if our times work out for you! In-game may be a bit quieter than usual at the moment but I’d say we’re still pretty active and we’ll absolutely be very active once patch drops! I’ll leave all our extra stuff below but please hit us up, we’d love to add another healer to our roster.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/turalyon/Chaotic%20Neutral
Wow Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/15584
Btag: GingerHeals#11438