Returning Player Alliance Stormrage lf guild Holy Priest

60 priest. I main healer in retail and classic but i have every character max so i am willing to swap. Cut off raid time for me is 11pm. Days do not matter. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

< Chimera > Alliance-Stormrage Is recruiting for Dragonflight.

www.worldofchimera.com -Guild Website

Our old goals were heavily mythic / high end / hardcore oriented. This time around, we’re gonna just have some fun. Normal / Heroic / (maybe some mythic) M+ and enjoy the game with each other.

Make no mistake, we are looking for experienced raiders and driven team-oriented players, However, If you are looking for a place with cool laid back people, the ability to learn and grow together as a team / friends, and longevity, you’ve come to the right place.

We’ve been through everything from vanilla to half of shadowlands before finally deciding to relax… Now, we’re back at it and looking for fun and good people. Casuals are indeed welcome as well.

Now, our raid outlook may not be hardcore anymore but reliable attendance is still expected to be 90%+ And we do expect people to do more than just raid-log. Improving yourself outside of raid is just as important as the progression itself.

Our raid nights Will be Tuesday / Sunday 8-11 EST.

Currently , We are NOT raiding in season 4, we got our mount and are done with shadowlands. There may be the occasional normal setup for people to get their mounts but as of right now we’re recruiting for dragonflight only. And current content M+ of course.

Recruitment needs :
Ranged dps, / heals Any exceptional person / player will be considered regardless of class need.

for more information please reach out! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Donie,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

I would point you to a guild named PuffBuffPass. I used to be a part of this guild. Great people. great raid team. Very active outside of raid.

Hey Donie,

Hi! My name is Jem & I’m the GM of the guild The Legal Bananas on alliance Stormrage. We’re a social guild first & a casual raiding guild second. Currently looking for more (flex) healers & dps such as feral druid, ret pally, warlock, ww monk, warrior, dk, etc. Full on tanks & hunters. We’re big into getting into discord & chatting so if you’re a talker you’ll fit right in! There are also quite a few members who don’t use discord who are more into gchat chatting. So if that’s your jam, that’s fine too :slight_smile: We have a few really cool events planned coming up such as a Murder Mystery on Oct 28th & a Big Christmas Party on Dec 30th where we’ll do Secret Santa!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you have ANY questions, please don’t hesitate to msg me on disc: Jem#6738

I cannot wait to chat more with you & I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

:heart: / Jem

P.S. If you have all types of healers, we could really use a mw monk or holy pally but any will do!

Hey ! Let’s talk… if you’re interested in a long term home with leadership that’s too stubborn to lose… then Chimera may be for you… tons of cool people… a storied history and we are ready to go for DF… check us out at www.worldofchimera.com.

Frozenwing#1670 - bnet