Returning play Lf Guild

Fresh return looking to Start fresh on a server with a new guild and new toon… Looking to be Ranged Dps if you need a particular class lmk im down to play whatever. Just dont want to quit again due to lack of people to play with. Progression with be my goal once i hit 60.

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780

Heya Meowth, welcome back to the game!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new Horde guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. While we’re waiting to form a full raid team, we’re spamming keys and running normal raid to help the newer players in our team learn mechanics and gear up.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hello there, and welcome back. I think we could be the fresh start you are looking for and right now we are looking for more ranged DPS.

Please see our blurb below and if it sounds like it interests you please do not hesitate to reach out. I am on quite a bit.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hi, Meowth, welcome back!

I’m not sure what you’re looking for in terms of level of play, but Phoenix on Whisperwind might be it. We’re a friendly, active Alliance guild, and we could definitely use some more dps (we won’t tell you what to play, we just want you to play what you want to play). Generally we raid normal/heroic and we aim for AOTC (currently 4/10 Heroic Sanctum) but our goal is fun, no yelling/screaming/drama. Raid nights are Wed./Thurs. 8-10 Central time, mythic+ and other stuff happens at other times.

If that sounds good to you look me up on Bnet: BattleOoze#1158234, or Discord: Üthor#7022 (that’s [Alt+0220] for the Ü). Good luck on your search!

not sure what sort of prog you are looking for but once 9.2 drops we are gonna blast it. if the times work for you and you are looking for a mythic style guild let me know! we need more ranged dps. <Gabagool> - Dalaran [H] is recruiting for 9.2 Mythic Prog!

Hello Meowth,
[A] Children of Mayhem (Spinebreaker) is a close group of friends and an older community (average age is mid-forties). We raid Heroic (7/10) Tuesday/Wednesday and have a Fun ALT raid night Sunday nights. We run M+'s and other content on the regular. Our raid Night and times or 6:30-9:30 pm CST and Sundays are 5:30-8 pm CST. Contact me on Discord Fyrea#5777 or Thyrax#1884 on Battlenet.

Welcome back! The Librarians is a casual-ish guild on Whisperwind–we run heroic raid Sunday/Monday and normal on Tuesdays. We also run keys, xmog/mount hunts and other fun content throughout the week. I would love to tell you more about us! discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

Hi Meowth! I’m not sure what level of progression you’re looking for, but we’re an AotC guild with a long an active history. I’ll leave you with my spam, but if it seems like we might be a good fit feel free to reach out! Contact details are in the spam. Chat soon! (hopefully)

Give us a look.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]