Returning Paladin Looking for a home

Hello!

I am Quinnlie, I have played Paladin since Cata, jumping between all three specs. I mostly played Ret until Legion, which I healed throughout the first 4 tiers of, before my guild fell apart and I floated until the start of BFA. In BFA I have played all three specs off and on, primarily Ret and Prot in M+. I am looking for a Mythic or Heroic raiding guild that is recruiting for their raid team. I also LOVE M+ and want to find a guild that does M+ regularly as well as raiding, rather than just one or the other.

The challenge. I have spent the last several years bouncing between servers in various timezones and keeping track of when raid is has always been exhausting. Going into Shadowlands I want to raid in my home timezone (PST) and preferably on a server out of the Los Angeles data center.

I main Alliance and have a strong preference for Alliance, but I have played both factions and would be willing to faction change.

If anyone has further questions I didn’t touch on, please don’t hesitate to contact me either through Discord (Quinnlie#3450) or through Battlenet (Quinnlie#1900).

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey there we would love to have a ret pally in our ranks one day a week raiding if your interested let me Know

Howdy! Crimsion brotherhood is always looking for good people to join our community. We have members that do all sorts of contetnt (i myself am a M+ junkie). Though, we dont currently raid we would like to get into it in shadowlands. Feel free to check us out! We’d love to hear from you! [H] <Crimson Brotherhood> a home for returners, raiders, and Mythic+ - #2 by Bigkatbruh-garona

Heyhey Quin

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday ( 12/12 H , ) (5/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 3 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:30PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: DK
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

We aren’t on the west coast :(((

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.