Returning Mythic Warrior(dd) looking for a progression team

Thanks for taking the time to look over this and consider me for your raid team. I’ve been away from the game for some time and have recently returned in the past month. I haven’t done any serious raiding since the end of WoD. Whether you’re looking for someone to jump right in or prepare for 8.2 which either way works for me, I’d like the opportunity for us to share a little about each other.

My previous raiding guilds whether on my main or alts were:
• Thirteen Thirty Seven / Pathogen - US 36 Tier 16
• Nocturnal Lunacy - US 94 Tier 17
• Intent - US 111 Tier 18

I have been a raider in the past and also a recruitment officer. I socialize a lot and don’t just log on for raids. I’m really looking forward to speaking with some of you and can provide a reference from my old GM from Nocturnal Lunacy as I’m currently in his guild at the moment. I also have a fellow raider with WC gaming that will give you a no crap eval of how I was whether I’d like it nor not. I’m sure it’s not that bad lol.

What I’m looking for is an alliance guild that raids only during the week from around 9-12 central. Anything earlier than that can be sketchy for me as I have a family and live a little outside the game.

I’m looking forward to speaking with you all and thanks for the look.

-Zander#1312