[Returning Mythic Raider] LF Guild

Hey,

I was a mythic raider back in WoD but due to real life work commitments I had to be a casual player the last few expansions. Now with recent changes and having a day job I am looking to get back into the raiding scene in Shadowlands.

I am looking for a Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday raiding guild that starts raiding sometime after 6pm and I am more than happy to have raiding alts.

What I can bring to a raid team:
-Flexibility (can learn any class and willing to role whats best)
-Reliability
-Competitive (but still love to have fun and a laugh)
-Organised
-Team Player
-Technical Minded
-Funny (or I like to think I am)

As I am starting fresh in Shadowlands I am looking to fit into a guild so I am versatile with what class I can pick as I have everything or willing to obtain what class is needed for the right guild.

If you would like to speak to me further and see what we can work out for going into Shadowlands please add my btag Biddylacking#1704.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regard

Biddy

Have a peak at Boop, we might suit. Although we may not be pushing into Mythic at the start, we might get there in the end :slight_smile:

No idea if you are looking Alliance only but - This is our recruitment page - Horde on Barthilas (All Aus/NZ players), looking for competent Dps/Heals, if willing to roll a different server!

Message or add
SkylashAU#1563

I actually forgot to specify, however I already have characters on Barthilas so re-rolling is 100% an option.

Hey mate check this out [H] Barthilas - <Eternal Resistance> GMT+11 ( SERVER TIME) - #2 by Grymtekk-barthilas.
We have been in a similar situation with having a day job, now we plan to bring the guild back from the dead. we pretty much have all spots filled except healer please if interested add me for a chat - BigDirtyBoSS#1982

Hey there!
We’re a friendly, social bunch and we raid Wed/Thurs nights 7.30pm+
We are gunning for a quick AOTC and then on to mythic progression. From what you’ve written, you sound like you might be a great fit for our group :slight_smile:

send me a friend request on bnet if you’re interested!

• Silfae (FrankWalker#11939)