Returning Mythic Raider LF Guild

Hello! I have played off and on for the majority of BFA, but never had time for a consistent raid scheduled. I’m excited to start raiding again in Shadowlands.

I’ve been raiding for almost 10 years now, I raided in a top 60 guild during SoO and got CE during Emerald Nightmare.

I’m looking to play Disc Priest, but also interested in Resto Druid.

Raid Times

Anyday
7PM - 12AM CST (5PM-10PM PST, 8PM - 1AM EST)

Contact Info

Battletag: Bane#1323
Discord: Bane#3714

Hey there @Jaraasa. I’m not sure what server you’re on but I know we could use more. I just posted about it here: [A - Ysera - US] <Renegades> Recruiting for DPS and Healers, for raiding weekly for 10-man Nya'lotha

But if you’d rather just read, we’re looking for healers and dps and progressing through Nya’lotha now. We raid weekly on Sundays at 7PM CST (which is 8PM EST) for a few hours.

Hey there Jeraasa. Would love to talk to you more about a core spot in our team! We are Tues/Wed/Thur 8:45 p.m. EST to 11:45 p.m. EST.

Link to our guild spam:

Would love to have a conversation if interested -

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Jeraasa! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Jeraasa! Sent you a request so hopefully we can chat more. Here at Smooth Brain we’re definitely looking for players with a raiding history similar to your own. Hopefully we’ll get the chance to talk further but I leave you with my blurb.

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Hey Jeraasa!

Sloppy Seconds is recruiting to fill out our roster for M SL content. We are the second guild in Inside Voices located on Stormrage (Alliance). We recently formed ~3 months ago and have quickly progressed to 8/12 M in NYA and will be looking to complete CE content for all tiers in SL in a reasonable time frame. Our raiding schedule will be Tues/Wed from 9:30-12:30 AM EST. We put a heavy emphasis on creating a constructive, inclusive, and enjoyable environment for everyone to show positive growth and improvements along our journey of defeating bosses.

If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me on Bnet or Discord:

Bnet: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

Greetings!

Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment for all classes interested in CE raiding through Shadowlands. Raid times are tentative for 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Tuesday and Thursday. We plan to be a kind, skilled, and effortful guild that incorporates game nights and online community events. Message me if interested in having a chance to be one of the first members of the core raid team!

Battle Tag: Aer#11580

Hey there, defintely interested in speaking to you. Dropping the spam below. Please reach out if you feel it is a good fit:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Hello! If you still haven’t found a home yet, give us a look! We’re on Horde Mal’Ganis, https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mechanics-are-hard/625543 all the info should be on that page but if you have any questions or you’re interested, please send a message to any of us!

Come check us out! I think you would be a great fit and enjoy our environment!

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

Still looking!

Hi Jeraasa!

Mint is a Tues/Weds 9pm EST to 12am EST (12/12M) guild based on Stomrage.

We are currently interested in recruiting a second Disc Priest for Shadowlands.

We are a laid back guild that values our time dedicated to raiding. If you wish to discuss this further feel free to respond to my friend request on Discord. My Discord name is Ghostdonkey#1710

Linked below is our M N’zoth progression kill to give you an idea what our atmosphere is like.

Hoping to speak with you soon!

More Info: https://raider.io/guilds/us/stormrage/Mint
Our M N’zoth Kill: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/689098463

Hey Jeraasa! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there! I’m the RL of Supergroup One Shot on Stormreaver horde side. If you’re looking for mythic raiding, you should probably check out other guilds. But if you’re interested in one-night AotC and weekly Mythic+, we could be a good fit.

We were previously a two-night Cutting Edge guild for half of MoP, all of WoD, and the first tier of Legion, but many of our players now have additional life commitments (e.g., spouses, kids, new jobs) and aren’t interested in a Cutting Edge schedule. We’ve been playing more casually since then and have gotten back into raiding and M+ as a group in the last tier of BfA. We’re looking to continue into Shadowlands with a solid squad for one-night heroic raiding and M+ throughout the week.

What we can offer:

• Raids on Sundays from 7 pm to 11 pm central. Expectations for each tier will be to spend the first 1-2 weeks clearing normal, the next 3-6 weeks clearing heroic (may include extending the lockout sometimes), and then farm heroic for 1-3 months until everyone is satisfied. We would then break until the next tier to let people enjoy time off and not get bored or burnt out. We may consider doing the first few mythic bosses (e.g., first 3 for weekly cache), but we won’t decide this until the tier has begun and we get a feel for our roster and the cost-benefit trade-off.
  • Mythic+ throughout the week. We have many players interested in gearing up via Mythic+, getting Keystone Master each season, and some interested in pushing higher-level keys (e.g., up to +20). Mythic+ is definitely encouraged, but you’re welcome to do as much or as little as you’d like.
  • A fun family of friendly players. Many of us have been together for over 5 years. We’ve been through weddings, new children, new jobs, and more together. We have a unique culture of respect, camaraderie, and lightheartedness that few other guilds can offer. We enjoy playing together both in WoW (e.g., dungeon meta achievements, occasional casual PvP, farming transmog) as well as in other games (e.g., Overwatch, Diablo, Destiny, Path of Exile) - though you’re free to join for the content you like and pass on that which you don’t.

What we expect from our members:

• A positive and encouraging attitude. Our guild environment and culture is our most important asset. We expect everyone to treat one another with respect and kindness. Issues with other members should be handled in a mature manner. Raging and drama are non-issues here, and we intend to keep the guild that way.
  • High skill level in dungeons and raids. Our priority is to use whatever time we have as efficiently as possible. We expect all members to know their class, know fight mechanics, and play well. Grace is given for mistakes, especially when learning new fights. However, we’re looking for players who are sharp learners and who know how to continuously improve. Additionally, part of carrying your weight means being prepared for the content. We don’t expect endless grinding outside of raid. However, we expect all members to prioritize gearing themselves appropriately and progressing through whatever extra systems Shadowlands will feature (such as Heart of Azeroth, essences, legendary cape, and corruptions from BfA).

Add Morrell#5462 on Discord (preferred) or Kevin#13422 on Battle Net if you have any questions or want to talk about joining us. Hope to chat!

hi Jeraasa,

We are a group of players in a similar situation to you, so please check us out if you’re interested in raiding with like-minded individuals.

Copy pasta below:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.