Returning Mythic MW/Rdruid LF M Guild Illidan!

Just as the title says…

I fell off playing 3/4 of the way through Legion when guild broke apart right after summer… took a break until SL.

Tons of mythic progression experience, really looking to find another mythic progression team that has a great chemistry in an outside of the raid nights, as i do just enjoy playing the game and am big into PvP as well.

I live east coast so nothing really later than midnight preferably. Looking to find a team ASAP as i want to be in the raid as soon as it drops!

Thanks for taking the time to read, any questions feel free to add me on Bnet or Discord!

Bnet- Kdurty#1326
Discord- Damonkk#6188

Hey there, if a server transfer isn’t out of the question for you we may be a good fit!
I’ll leave some info below, will also add to discord in case you’d like to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey Damonkk! Warmode On is a newly formed hardcore guild in Bleeding Hollow and we’re looking for people to push keys and mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Both Ranged or Melee) and any Healers.

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Azella#11626

Discord: Zaalia#7666