Returning Mythic exp player

Hello, I took season 3 off from wow and now am ready to get back into the swing of things. I have a 480 lock that can play any of the specs and also can flex into holy paly and heal/dps/tank. I am looking for a guild to raid with and dop keys for the rest of season 3 and into 4. Would love to find a permanent home! I am available M-F from 8pm MST - 2AM MST.

Discord: irishvet
BNET: HTownLegend#1754

Bump, still looking for a guild!

Coffee Shop is 6/9 guild looking for Solid Heals/DPS for prog on Smolderon and on. We are going for CE and are looking for like minded players. We raid 8-11pm Tues-Wed EST US time. If your looking for great company and great progress come send us a message
Contact us on either Discord or Battle.net Discord: Sloop0385/Gilgatcs/cooljade Battle.net: Sloop#1418/Gilga2k#1922/Bonecard#1691

Dang this sounded perfect until I ready the times. That would be a bit too early for me to make it on time for raids. Looking for a 10PM EST guild and later. Thank you for the reply!

Bump, updated my discord username. I put the wrong one before. Still looking.

Hey Irish, would be interested in chatting to see if we are what you’d be looking for. We raid Thurs/Mon 7-10pm PST and ended the tier with 6/9M. Below has our most recent recruitment information but we’re on a break now until season 4 (in 3 weeks). Hit me up if you wanna chat. Thanks!

Hello, I just added you to discord to chat more.

Bump, still looking at options.

Bump, still looking for options.

Bumping. Still looking

Bump still looking.

Bump, still looking

Bump, still looking for options.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles
Tanks, Healers, DPS

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Still weighing options. Bump

Hey my name is Olav, Im a raid leader for the team snafu from Parses On Trash - Dalaran.

We raid friday-saturday 8:30pm est till 11:30pm est.

We try to build a strong team, but more importantly a team that enjoys having fun together and enjoys raiding, we prog as far as we can in mythic. We try to foster a positive environment where people can relax, are open to feedback and improve.

As for who I am, I’m a multi CE HOF raider that raid leads this guild on the side. We’re mainly looking for a holy paladin in the healer role but we’re also looking to fill out some of our dps slots. With us being a weekend guild we try to maintain a 23 man roster. And if we have to take a day off due to holidays we do. IRL stands ahead of the game. We try to do things efficient to get max outcome with minimal effort.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please reach out to me on discord
Discord: olav3118

Hey there, I’m the GM of Special Friends on Proudmoore (Alliance). We’re recruiting for S4 and into the TWW and warlock is one of our main needs. We raid 9PM-12am (midnight) EST on Tuesday and Wednesday and have proged 6/9M for Amirdrassil, 5/9M for Aberrus and 6/8 for Vault this expansion. We’ve been around since Mists and want to keep our legacy going into TWW and beyond. If you’re interested hit me up on Discord (.dreade) or Bnet (Dreade#1346)

Hi Irish!

I sent you a discord request- would love to chat with you!

Our times seem to fit, we raid 7:30-11:00 PST. We could make good use of a warlock on our team for season 4.

Spam below;

Eternal Kingdom Team Empire

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30-11pm Pacific Time (3 hours 30 min)

Current Progression: 9/9M 9/9H Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Recruitment Contacts: (Discord .icewing)(Bnet IceWing#11214)

Application: Classic application Process at www eternal-kingdom com/apply-form/?team=empire

Requirements: Active in M+, Knows how to survive in raid, able to do damage at a high level, team player, and able to stick to a schedule.

Needs: Recruiting all exceptional players, but we are in special need of:

Healer-Monk
Support-Evoker
DPS-Warlock, Hunter, and Mage

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

Raid Schedule: Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• Resto Shaman
  • Havoc DH

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or *B-net - Judgemental#11462