Returning MW LF Guild [H]

posted an update

Hi Taetae,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps and a heals for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a healer.
We are 10/10N, 3/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

bumpity bump bump bump

/., {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

Hello Taetae,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means……

Hey Taetae, Persistent-Thrall [H] is recruiting. You can contact me on disc at Coco#6386 or B-Tag at Cocopuff#1627. Would like to chat with you about possibly joining our grp,

Momentum is looking for more members to add to our raid roster. We are currently raiding Heroic SoD [9/10H] with goals to get into mythic raiding. We are also running M+ weekly for the vault.

Raid Times 7:30-10:30 PDT Tues/Thurs

Please message myself (Fonz#1308), Sindawen (JysnNA#1334) or Hobbass (Andarthmouth#1868) in game if you have any interest.

Bump bump pow

Hey Anuubis
We are rebuilding our raid group! Our core raid group is 10/10H and 3/10M. We are on Horde Mal’Ganis. We are all pretty laid back and cool and willing to work with anyone! We’re working to get back on our feet and reprogress through Mythic. We need healers, people with good attitudes and people who enjoy playing the game! Our raid times are Tue/Thu 8pm-11pm CST. If this seems like a fit for you feel free to add me on-
BNET: BigDaddyDiff#1438
Discord: Toasty#4269