Returning Multi-CE 467 Resto Shaman LF guild

Hey there- This is kind of long, Please read it =)

Thank you for taking time to read this. I am a returning Multi-CE resto shaman looking for a motivated CE guild for Shadowlands. I am returning from a 1 year break, and have begun working on my gear, cloak, and catching up my neck.

Who am I?
I have played a resto shaman since Burning Crusade. I was the GM of Rude Awakening - Whisperwind for many years. After killing Mythic Jaina, and due to many circumstances we made the decision as a guild to close our doors. After fighting the roster boss, general burn out, and many long time raiders wanted to move on with life, move on from the game, and take a break we made the decision as a group cease raiding. After nearly 7 years of raiding together, the guild I poured my heart and soul into was no more. After closing the doors, I decided to step away from the game for a while until I was ready to raid with another guild. I have not been the one looking for a guild for over half a decade as RA was my home.

Together we achieved Cutting Edge-
Jaina - US 214
G’huun - US 136
Argus - US 185
Kil’jaeden - US 223
Guldan - US 233
Helya - US 216
Archimonde - US 157
as well as Blackhand, Imperator, and Garrosh Hellscream just to take you back several expansions.

As a long time leader of a mythic raiding guild, you can count on me to know and understand my class, always have my own consumables, be on time, sit when needed, be a team player, understand the ins and outs of what it takes to keep and maintain a competitive roster, and have an eye of the group as a whole, and what it takes from each individual to ensure a kill.

I have played Ele when progress called for it. As well as Played a Disc Priest on fights like Fetid, and Zul in Uldir when the general comp needed flexibility ( when resto shaman was not the ideal) and an overall stronger roster.

I am not looking for a fly by night guild. As someone who spent the better part of 7 years building, contributing, and maintaining the same guild, I am looking for my new forever home. I understand the Luls that all guilds face, and you can count on me to show up, and stick around during the best and most importantly the worst of times.

*** After writing this, You apparently cannot put links in these posts. My name has never changed, Please go look me up.***

My armory : Falux - Laughing Skull

My logs: Falux - Laughing Skull warcraftlogs. com/character/us/laughing-skull/falux?zone=24&new=true#zone=21&metric=hps

** I have linked my BOD logs as they were my last full time raiding logs. I have gotten AOTC Ny’alotha in some pugs, but I do not feel those are very relevant. Feel free to filter back to Uldir, and legion to view my Antorus, Tomb, NH, and EM logs

As for Mythic plus, I am always down to run. Always get my 15 done, and when I was raiding full time I never turned down a key - even as a shaman who isn’t ideal.

Ideally I would like a Tuesday-Thursday- Sunday guild. I would like to raid 9 hours a week. My days are flexible.
I am in no way looking to get carried to CE Ny’alotha, nor do I want to be carried through it. I have zero expectation of that just so we are clear.

If your guild is interested in a dedicated, reliable, long time resto shaman who is willing to put in the work, and does not expect to get carried through anything

You can leave your info below, or add me Bnet - Falux#1649 or Discord Falux#8753

Thank you for reading,
Sincerely - Falux

Hey lets talk

bumping for a great GM and a great player

Still talking to folks! Add me to chat

Hey Falux,
I’m guessing with such a long history as horde you’re not very interested in Alliance but from reading your post it seemed like we may be a good fit and I wanted to reach out. Hope to talk more soon if you’re interested in the info below!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 11/12M Ny’alotha 8/8M EP is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: None
  • Melee DPS: DK
  • Range DPS: Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock
  • Healers: Shaman, Monk

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Friend request sent, still talking to people- add me Falux#1649

Bump bump!@